Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] - Page 4 Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Draconis Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:16 am

((Lol. I'll post the form later when i'm on computer. It's a different character.))

Standing in front of Phai was a tall, tanned boy of about 17, his long, blond-ish hair was curly and messy on top of his head, occasional falling over his eyes. He wore an black, Ed Hardy hoody over a crumpled white T-Shirt with some weird name of a band on. His jeans were ripped in some 'designer' style, but Taxi bet it was just because he didn't care much about his appearance. Only around her anyway.
Taxi glared at the boy, "No I don't."
He smirked, "Of course you do Xionna, i'm your one and only friend." He opened his arms to Phaidra, "Hugs as a celebration of her getting a new friend?"
"Get away from my room Zjinn." Taxi growled, slamming the door as she relaxed slightly, though a faint blush was building.
Zjinn just smiled, "Scared for your diary? Don't worry little Changer, I won't peek."
Xionna turned to Phai, "Sorry about Zin. He has no manners."
Zin bowed, which should have looked cheesy but Taxi loved it when he did that. "I was raised to be a gentleman."
She raised an eyebrow, "What happened?" she teased.
"I met you little Changer. You have never had manners. Even when you were 5 years of age."
He smiled at the memory and then winked, looking at Phai, "Sorry for being so rude. I am Zjinn Mieno, but you may call me Zin. I am a Sighter. So keep your diaries hidden. I'm sure someone so pretty who is friends with Taxi here is a rather interesting character."
Taxi nudged him, with a meaningful look, he sighed, "I am also an Eternal. Never aging, changing, whatever... As well as being Mr. Perry's son."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] - Page 4 Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Daelia Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Phai smirked as Zin and Taxi bantered back and forth, and when Zin bowed ridiculously, she felt Taxi's energy flare. Heh. They were going to need some more observation.

She laughed when he offered a hug. Dorks were always a favorite of hers.

Her eyes widened when Zin spoke to her again. ''That guy... he SPAWNED?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Zin sighed, "Yeah and he wasn't nice about it."
Taxi shuddered, "That's why Zjinn has a different name to Sir, he chose his mothers name."
She turned to Phai, "We should get going, in a few minutes the halls will be flooded with students."
Zin shrugged his shoulders lazily, "Yeah, but you're a bit late. Which reminds me, are you ever in class?"
Her eyebrows went up, she growled in frustration, "Late? They are already out of class?! Ah crap!" Then she glared at him, "Of course not. Come on Phai, we have to move quickly."
She raced off, Zin sighed, "Ladies first? Do not worry, she is easy to see, not many cause a scene like Xionna."
He shook his head, one was definitely about to start.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:00 am

"Still..." she murmured. "Why'd he have a kid? Who's your mom?" Phaidra wrinkled her nose as they speed walked down the hall. "Taxi, are we going to class? Seriously? Shouldn't we be reporting what happened in the fore--" she trailed as she thought of Zjinn being right there.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:10 am

Zjinn looked at Phaidra, a smirk on his lips, he didn't explain instead turned to watch Xionna who shouted back, "We aren't going to class, we are getting away from people who a-"

"Oh LOOK. It's the infamous Taxi." Said a voice, out from the crowds stepped a tall, tanned, pretty, almost plastic, girl. Black hair and an Laura Croft outfit. She glared at Taxi, looking at her nails as she spoke. "Finally getting out of her little hidey hole. I wonder, is there a reason you don't go to class. Are you dangerous?" She laughed, "I mean, everyone knows how your tutor disappeared. You were getting lessons weren't you Taxionna. Being taught how to control your power." There were gasps as people pieced it together, "So, how did he die Taxi?"

Taxi looked away, at the floor, anger building to unbearable levels, she refused to answer.

"I'll tell you." She said to the crowds, "The head teacher’s PET killed him. She was uncontrollable and her 'soul form' destroyed his body. Crushing it to nothing. Messy, messy work Taxi." More gasps.
"You should have died like your mother, you really should have. She was a freak, just like you." Nods of agreement, Taxi felt like she was trapped in a nightmare.

Zjinn stepped forward, anger radiating from him in waves, "Shut up Richella."

Richella smiled nastily, "Oh look, the schools most popular boy. This is terrible, just terrible, a true story of woe. You had so many friends Zjinn, you were popular. Someone people looked up too, liked." She shook her head in a show of sadness, "And now look at you, your clothes are rumbled, you no longer care for popularity and your father is ashamed of you."

Zjinn laughed, "And how, may I ask, do you know that?" Taxi stared at him, shaking her head, tears streaming down her face.

Another murmur of something, fear? Agreement? “I know because your friend, who you gave all of us up for, ME up for, isn’t the only one who can flirt her way around Sir.” Zjinn’s eyes flashed to Taxi in disbelief, she looked away, more gasps, this was becoming unbearable, “And though, I must commend you Taxi on your faultless flirting I must say that you are INCREDIBLY good at it. But you know,” She tapped her chin in thought, “I just hope you know that he doesn’t want to keep you around, I bet he’ll do to you what he did to your mom. The great witch Hecate, taken by our own Head Teacher.”

Taxi stepped back, but Richella just stepped forward, not letting her get away, “How do you know? You know NOTHING about me.”

SLAP!

Taxi recoiled in pain, she raised her hand to her face and began to cry silently, Richella smiled viciously, enjoying herself, Zjinn wanted to step forward but someone in Richella’s group was a witch and by god they had strong spells. “So, let’s review shall we. First, You kill your teacher, second, you flirt with our Head Teacher, third, you steal my BOYFRIEND for yourself and fourth, your mom was a whore. Oh and don’t forget that you, yourself, little Taxi are a freak who DOES NOT BELONG HERE.”

Taxi looked around in fear, everyone in view was making a circle around them, she looked at Richella and whispered, “Don’t do this…”

Richell laughed, “Do what? Fight? Well, everyone seems so scared of you, I want to know why. Are you really that strong? You can’t even control yourself. So now… we finally show everyone how weak you are, show them how NOT to be afraid of you. Just because you are the only one of your kind.”

Taxi tried to step back, but something in her wouldn’t… let her move. She looked at Richell, the girl started to rub her hands together, sparks began to build in her hands, until flames burst from her palms. She flicked her hands out and the flame travelled all over her body, until she stood a being of fire. Taxi stood, terrified, fearing the worst, she watched, wide eyed. Never really being one to like fights, even when she didn’t know any better.

One of Richella’s hands flashed out, raking her nails across Taxi’s face the mixture of the cutting feeling and the burning she felt made her scream in complete terror and pain. She stumbled back, falling onto the floor, holding her face. Looking for help… But no one was going to give it. They hated her…

‘But you have killed a man. You could do it again.’ Her thoughts spoke to her, ‘Of course not, how could I do such a thing.’ She snapped back, ‘Well, you can at least terrify the girl, It won’t hurt… Will it?’

Now she thought about it… It wouldn’t… of course not.

She began to stand, power pulsing through her veins and limbs, she growled at Richell, “You’ll pay for what you said about my mother. Pay for what you have done to me. Since I joined you hated me.” She snarled, “Was it because Zjinn liked me more, wanted to stick up for me. Not my fault I was a sweet kid.” She smirked, shaking her hands out and gazing at the sky, a moon… one was showing in the sky, she noticed as she stared out the stain glass windows. One of a woman, staring to the sky. She closed her eyes, “Now you will see what caused my tutor to die, now you will understand why people hate me. Why I’m… different.”

Purple scales pushed their way out of her pale skin, her arms grew thicker, her legs thickened with muscles, her neck elongated. Sharp canines pushed their way out of her upper jaw, and then some from her lower jaw. Her lips cracked as they became tough scales. Her nose became a snout, horns grew from under her hair that was stretching down her back to become a black mane. Her body became dragon-like slowly, bumps formed on her back and huge fiery wings pushed their way from underneath her top, a tail emerged, black insect-like skin with the end covered in spikes and tipped in a scorpion point, poison dripping from the end. She spread her wings, raised her tail, stood on her back two legs, bared her fangs and pushed out the claws in her pet that seems lion-like. She roared, making the windows vibrate and shatter, the only one that stood was the one she had stared at earlier.

Zjinn gasped, starting at Taxi in a sad fear, so this was what she had been so terrified of.

Xionna shook her tail and it made a rattling noise, then her lizard jaws stretched into a horrifying smile, her voice boomed out in peoples thoughts, “THIS is why they ran, this is what killed him.”

She roared again, triumphantly, all human thoughts erased, the only thing that filled her was hatred, for this was why her mother had been killed. Mr Perry had wanted this pure power, that pulsed and throbbed in Taxionna’s body when she embraced the cruel hatred and anger.

A bright light blasted in her mind and she shook it away, but confusion broke through the horrid emotions, pushing it away she continued to stare at the girl in front of her, who she now towered over. “So, do you want your fight?”

Zjinn cried out, “Don’t Richella, you don’t know what she can do. You could get killed.”

Taxi turned to Zjinn, “What do you care?” She snapped in thought speech, then in a rasped, hardened voice, that scraped from her throat like sandpaper, she hissed, “She deserves no remorse. Death is the only I will give her.”

He shook his head, “I don’t care about her, I know that if you do this you will feel terrible.” He looked at Phai, “Please, Talk to her. If she carries on, something terrible could happen. Please Phaidra.”
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 am

Phaidra melted into the crowd when the black-haired girl began to speak, and her gaze darkened slowly while the girl began to insult Taxi. When her friend began to cry, something began to rise up inside her, something she hadn't felt for a long, long time.

When she fired her body into a human fireball and raked her claws against the shy girl's face, Phaidra cracked her knuckles and prepared for a fight. Feeling her nymph senses take over and her stature begin to change and become more graceful, she stepped into the battle ring.

"Silly Zin. Let's kick some pretty girls' Daisy Dukes!" she said cheerfully, smiling when the crowd shuddered at the sound of her voice. These people... they didn't understand or appreciate the forest. So they feared it. Feared her.

Secretly, though, she was sending calming vibes to Taxionna's uncharacteristically raging spirit. She couldn't thought-speak to her, but she could try to communicate. She also tried sending her own protectiveness and anger to show her friend that she understood perfectly. Zin shook his head as Phaidra walked into the ring, sighing when she ignored him.

"All righty, Queen Bitch! ((sorry, Phai is a potty mouth D:))" chirped Phaidra. "Time for Phaidra 101, your class is out of session!"

"Before your friends even try to consider it, you can't bind me magically. I'm a forest spirit, human magic doesn't affect me." she said loudly, her oddly mystical voice reverberating in the giant foyer. Truth be told, she was only half-nymph, and she could feel the friends trying anyways. Her nymph side was protecting her however, so she could deal with this however she liked.

"Also, last time I checked, Taxi is not a freak. I mean, we all are. That's why we're here. I mean, you're like Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four except in bitch form!" she exclaimed as a couple of kids laughed.

"Let's review what I, a new kid, have learned in the past 3 minutes!" she spat happily, reveling in the flicker of unsureness in Richie's spirit. She kept sending calming vibes to Taxi to stall her rampage while Zin was trying to talk sense into the dragon-girl.

"First," she mocked, mimicking Richella's earlier speech, "You cause a scene in the middle of a school day. Attention seeking much?" she giggled, knowing this was getting under Richella's skin. "Second, you flirt with the headmaster as well, with apparently only to find out stuff about your ex boyfriend... clingy, much? THIRDLY, your boyfriend doesn't even love you anymore, so you can GET OVER YOURSELF." she emphasized slowly, feeling pretty darn confident.

"Oh, and fourth, YOU are the whore." she smiled sweetly as a lot of kids clapped. It seemed this school wasn't a total failure after all. Some kids had sense.

Towering over everyone except Taxi, she looked around. "Now, personally, I know that if Taxi gets even the tiniest bit more pissed, she'll kill you and your friends. I know her. So leave, or I'll let her kill you."

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:41 am

((LOL! I just pissed myself XD That was so funny XD GO PHAIDRA :p))

Zjinn hid a smirk, he walked slowly to Taxi's side and touched the scales that were quivering on her side, as soon as he had, thanks to Phaidra's help she relaxed slightly, shrinking but still not taking a human form. Her body became the Gryphon she had loved when she was younger.
Zjinn smiled at her, but a deep anger was still there. She stepped forward beside Phaidra, only her understand and sudden calm stopped her from leaping, she titled her beak to Phai and looked at the sky, nudging Phai's head up as well. She gazed at the mirror, and in a weird way said quietly to Phai through thought, "We should leave and that's our exit."
But Zjinn was shocked, "Leave? Why?"

Richella heard too, "Ohh, Is THAT why you finally got out of your room?" She smirked, fire flickering slowly and she stretched before bouncing back, "Oh, this is gonna be fun." She ran off, leaving smocking footprints on the floor.

Taxi collapsed back to her normal form, holding her face as she sunk to her knees, something was coming... And it didn't help that her head hurt like hell.
She started to cry again, how could she have even considered doing such a thing... Killing someone... Even as horrible as Richella.
She shook, pained, as sobs wracked her figure. She looked at Phai, with her dull purple eyes, "Please... We have to leave."
Zjinn looked at her, "Leave?" He turned to Phai, "Leave?" Shaking his head, "Why?"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 am

((Haha, she's kinda... rawr xD))

Sensing the spirit's body change, Phaidra knew Taxi was a gryphon again. "Leave?" she murmured questioningly.

"OI! QUEEN BITCH!" Phaidra exclaimed when the girl ran off. "Get back here, I haven't smacked you around yet!" she snarled, sending some of the lower classmen skittering away. "Darn. I wanted to punch her." she murmured.

Hearing Taxi whimper, she took a deep breath and smiled to the crowd "You guys have been great, really! Don't let Queen Bitch warp your thoughts again!" she beamed, waving at the crowd and helping Taxi up.

"How're we getting out of here, Zinn?" she whispered as they helped Taxionna up. "Taxi is in no condition to fly us out of here, and I don't think we can just take the front door. Unless you got a pet dragon - no offense, Taxi - how do you propose we blow this place?"

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 am

((*Lollled* Hehehehe!))

Taxi couldn't help a small smile, "I... can... deal... Get on... back... I... fly..." She said between shakes, something worse was pulling at the edges of her mind, "He... coming..."
Zjinn sighed, "I'm coming with you." He said, I can get the doors open, but we need to run, and I mean seriously run. I can carry Taxi."
Taxi grumbled, shakes still going, "I... Deal... Better... 'lone."
Zjinn, shook his head, "Right come on then, time to go." He swung her up onto his should, she felt too weak to argue and her eyes strayed to the ground as she swung back and forth on his shoulder. He looked at the doors by the common room, looking through them, into the clock work and then using a finger he touched a spot on the door where the clock work stopped and it swung open.
He looked at Phai, "Run. I'll follow... They won't be happy." He looked up, "They will be really angry."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:13 pm

((Am I god modding? I dont wanna 'control' your characters, but I want to write longer posts x)))

Leaving murmuring students behind, Phaidra nodded. "I can get us to a safe place in the forest." she said, her eyes glowing to adjust to the night.

She began to run into the forest, looking over her shoulder and seeing that Zjinn was keeping up just fine. Smirking, she kept running, smiling as she sensed a stream. Turning sharply to the left, she jumping in and began running upstream. "No dogs will be able to smell us..." she called over her shoulder.

Gritting her teeth, she wished she was able to turn into a dragon or something to help them get out faster... at this rate, they'd be able to reach maybe a few miles away from the school before someone was sent after them. Calling some birds with her mind, she sent them some urgency, desperation, and supplication. They perched themselves near the school inconspicously, and Phaidra sent some gratitude for their help.

Phaidra stopped momentarily, splashing slightly. "Do you or Taxi have a plan of some sort, or an idea of where to go?"

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:36 am

Zjinn looked at Phai, "We could... Go into the town." He looked at Taxi in his arms, silencing her with a look, them back at Phaidra. "If we hide amongst humans we have more of a chance to escape, but its a risk. While the others won't dare challenge us on human grounds... We could be risking our own lives. It's dangerous. But I have a good feeling about this."
Taxi opened her mouth, "So you want to run into..." She took a deep breath, to get her energy levels back to normal, "Human grounds, to their inns and risk what life we have left. We would be on the run. We would have to change our names, look, everything... We would be wanted. The gifted have friends in high places Zjinn," She coughed nastily, "We will be the walking dead." She touched her face then, pain shooting up her cheek, a long jagged cut sat there, blood flowing from it. She coughed again, a thin stream of blood leaked from her mouth... She looked at Phai in fear, strength ebbing away... What was happening? Was this something to do with that weird flash earlier?
Zjinn frowned, looking away from the girls, whispering almost to his self, "I'd rather die than watch you hurt." (c)
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 am

The werewolf's ears flattened, it looked at the girl in front of it, the black hair of the girl almost crackled in anger. She snarled into the forest. The trail of blood was thinning. She looked at the were, it couldn't track it? Well. We'll see about that. Anger built, she looked up. She would kill those three pieces of ****. She would not let this act go unpunished. She would show the Ma'am she was stronger than anyone... She couldn't wait to get her hands on them. Especially the Nymph. After the humiliation she had won back everyone else... But the nymph would watch the freak shifter die. Watch her scream and cry... Sob and beg as she tortured the shifter... Made her do worse than simply bloody bleed.
Then she would kill the nymph in a horrid way. Laughing. Laughing always. And then Ma'am would be happy... Very happy.
And Zjinn would run back to her. And she would show him what a real gifted creature was... What she could give him. She smiled. But first she had to f****** catch them. She looked at the werewolf, grabbing the scruff of it's neck, her hand heating. "You will find them. Or you will die. Die terribly... Understand?" She mutt nodded and she kicked it away as it whimpered and ran off she smiled. They were dead... But...
She looked around her at the forest... It hadn't given up it's secrets so she would MAKE it.
Standing up proudly, a wicked smirk on her face she flared up again. As her body was completely covered dagger like flames shot into the surrounding forest... It WOULD give up she thought... Smiling as she felt things around her die.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:05 am

They were nearly ten miles away from the school. Their hurried pace had gotten them far, and Phaidra could see twinkling lights of a city nestled in a valley not far from where they were. Looking back at the darkness of the wood, she noted Taxi's labored breathing. Grimacing, she turned towards the light and took a step before a stabbing pain ripped through her side and thigh. Swallowing hard, she put her hand on a sycamore and concentrated on not blacking out. She heard Zjinn say something, but the burning pain made it impossible for her to comprehend speech. The noise in her head was deafening, it was a rushing, screaming in her ears that wouldn't ebb.

A small part of her told herself that she had to convert to human form now, before she went crazy. She tried to absorb some peace from the sycamore tree, but it did little to help with the burning that was consuming her. It was enough, however, and she forced herself to become human.

She opened her eyes and reveled in the sudden silence of her own head. Phaidra brought her hand up and wiped away the tear tracks she didn't even know were there. Swallowing hard again, she still felt like she was burning up, but at least she could concentrate.

She cleared her throat and murmured an ''I'm fine.'' to Zjinn. She didn't even remember what he said, however she knew that they weren't fine. Something very bad was happening in the forest, and she was completely helpless in her human form. ''Let's pick up the pace. The city's right over there, and it looks like a place someone could get lost in. Perfect for us.''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:03 am

Zjinn placed a hand on Phaidra's shoulder, and gave her a look, eyes peering into her soul, "Be careful. Let me know if you are ill! Or need help."
Taxionna stumbled, her leg giving up beneath her, she burned, the flame touch stinging her cheek and tears falling from her chin. She winced, "They are coming. We must go. I can smell... smell the..."
"Burning wood and fur? Yes. So can I... and I'm guessing that Phai can too."
Taxi winced again, eyes hazing over, she pushed herself to her full height, "We can do this!"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 am

''Fine.'' she said, gritting her teeth as she tried to shake off the sound of suffering from her head. ''We don't need two cripples. Help Taxionna, Zjinn. She's still all shaky. Heh, I can't only smell it, I can hear it, feel it, as if it were me who were burning... luckily enough, the smell of burning will blot out our scent. We have another hour or two to get into a hotel in the city. Whoever did this didn't think it through very well.'' she said as they walked.

They kept towards the city, with smoke rising up from the wood behind them.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 am

Taxi limped after them, something was splitting through her, a weird agony, which she ignored, determined to be strong, determined to beat Richella at her game.
Zjinn swept her up in his arms and cut off her protests, "No. You are too ill. Shut up and rest. We can move quicker without you dragging your feet."
He hadn't meant to say it in such a clipped tone, but he was worried.
She looked away, back into the flames and smoke.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:38 am

30 minutes later, they were in the city, a medium-sized town that looked like it never turned off its lights. Muttering something about environmentalism, Phaidra tried to shake off the feeling of the burning forest as they meandered into the metropolis.
She patted the wad of money in her pocket slightly; about 500 euros wouldn't get them far.
"Zjinn!" she called out behind her. "Listen, I..." she paused. She hated not having the answers, but Taxi was still frail and Phai was guessing she didn't look too hot either. They were on a semi-busy street with lights surrounding them, so the nymph tried to keep her voice down for fear of being heard. Cars zoomed by, unaware of the situation the three teens were going through.
"I think we should get a room for tonight." she concluded, biting her lip and scanning the street. A cheap, 80 euro room would do for the night, and they could probably remain in the city for a week or so. "I'm guessing Richie and the rest won't come here for fear of being discovered, so we'll try to figure out what we're going to do tomorrow."

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 am

Zjinn nodded, he held Taxi tightly to him and motioned them across the road. He looked at Phai, "Could you hold Taxi? I'm going to get us some money?" Taxi frowned at him, her voice coming out weak, "I only need help standing. I can make it." Zjinn didn't believe her but he didn't want them to be there when he went to get them some cash.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:53 am

Stepping closer to help out Taxionna, she patted her pocket pointedly. "I already got money, Zinn." Phai started, but as she looped herself under Taxi's arm she realized that it would be better if everyone had money with them, just in case. "Why don't we go with you?" she offered, still glancing warily up and down the street. Cities made her nervous, as there was little animal and plant life to tell her what was going on.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 am

Zjinn handed Taxi over and said softly, "Because You need to get a room for us quickly. I'll find you soon!" With that he ran off, vanishing in the crowds.

Taxi looked at Phai, "Well, I guess we should go." She took a step forward and winced but carried on, she WOULD make it past this.

Zjinn was behind a man at the ATM machine, he was putting in his code and Zjinn was looking off into the distance, but still paying attention. 2862. He smiled and watched the man walk off. Zjinn stepped forward just as they touched his hand shot out in blinding speed and steadied the man. He nodded his thanks and he tipped his hat before hobbling off. Zjinn smiled to himself as he looked at the card in his hand. He put it in, entered the code and drew out a few thousand. He then left the card there, glad no one was around, took the money and walked calmly off. It was good to be a Sighter.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:20 am

Frowning at Zjinn's dissapearing figure, she nodded vaguely at Taxi and maneuvered them to a idle taxi driver. "Excuse me." Phai said briskly. "Can you tell me where I can find a motel or hotel nearby?"
The man glanced at her disinterestedly before taking a long drag of his cigarette. Blowing out the smoke and crushing the nub with his boot, he pointed down the street. "Go that way, cross the street. Ace Motel. 75 per night."
Glaring at the smoke that was rising to mingle with car exhaust, she nodded and started towards the street, checking for Zjinn every so often. "How ya holding up, Tax? Are you feeling better?" she asked.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:40 am

Taxi shot the man a look and frowned, "I wish they didn't look at us like we were freaks. They don't know the half of it." She said as they walked away, her head hanging. "Not well. It hurts a lot." She looked at Phai, concern on her face for her new friend, "Are you ok? The fire must have hit you hard..."

Zjinn popped out the crowd, moving over to walk beside them, he smiled, and waved the thousand's he'd drawn out and whispered, "This should last us a while. I can get more though!"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:55 am

"Don't worry about it Tax." Phai said. "He just doesn't care, and a couple of teenage girls in the middle of a city is kinda weird." she said, smirking slightly. "Well as soon as we get there I'll let you have one of the beds" Phai chuckled. "I'm fine, I feel a lot better than earlier, that's for sure."

Phaidra's eyes widened and she resisted the urge to smack Zjinn when he started waving the money around. "Put that away." she hissed. "We don't need extra attention. Besides, where the hell did you get all that?" she said, looking around to make sure no one saw.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:13 am

Taxi wasn't too sure, "Do you think humans can sense us?" Sh asked, but when she saw Zjinn she shut up and smiled at him. Zjinn frowned at Phai and put it away, h looked away and didn't answer, instead just motioned for them to move.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 am

She shrugged at Zjinn's quietness. Tough love would get them to safety, she thought to herself.
"I don't think so Xionna." she muttered as they entered the motel, which was run-down but relatively in good condition. "Besides our crazy eye colors I'm pretty sure they just think we're a bunch of teenagers who got into a fight or something." she said, gesturing to their dirty clothes and generally ratty appearance. Leaving Taxi with Zjinn, she went to the counter and booked themselves in for 3 nights, which would give them time to plan something. Taking the key for room 11, they went up the staircase and into their room, which had two beds, a sofa, a TV, and a small bathroom.
"Home sweet home." Phaidra muttered darkly, and sat down heavily on the couch after locking the door.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum