Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] Empty Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:05 am

User: Daelia
Character name: Phaidra
Good or Bad: Good, but sometimes leans towards neutral.
Species: human/nymph hybrid
Powers: she can 'speak' to living things, that is, feel their state of mind and influence it. for example, if a dog is scared, she can feel the fear it radiates and calm it. this power doesn't always work though, after all, creatures have personalities she can also use the emotions to influence herself. if a tree is still, quiet, and calm, she can use its calmness to relax herself.
Appearance: astonishingly green eyes. has a ring of hazel around the pupil. dark brown hair that falls in waves to between her shoulder blades. tall, around 5' 10''. has an oval face, and when she smiles, you can see her dimples
Personality: laid-back, responsible, level-headed.
Other: Joined the school because she has no where else to go. Ran away from previous residence, which is a mystery because she doesn't talk about it.
History: her daddy was a wood nymph/forest spirit, her mother was an average human.
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close: nope. she likes cats though. and parrots O_o;;

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 am

((You has mine. How should I start?))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 am

((Well, you could post your character [so I can use it as reference]. But as of nao, my character is just lying on the forest floor Razz Go nuts!))

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:31 am

Name: Taxionna Dellioti
Pronounced: Taxi-o-na Dell-ee-ot-ee
Nickname: Taxi
Species: Shape-Changer from the Loste Lands in the form of a scared girl.
Looks: She is quite tall with pale skin, elfin shaped face, dark brown hair, almost black, and crystal-like dark purple eyes. She normally wears dark clothes to avoid attention but sometimes she comes out of her shell to year neon coloured tops and shoes. Her usual outfits consist of dark blue top, black trousers and dark purple beat up converse. Or bright pink shirt with a little japanese robot on and dark jeans with bright neon coloured converse. Oh. And also, she has scars covering most of her body which is why she wears long sleeved tops and trousers.
Family: Taxi has no clue who her parents are. She believes that whoever they are they have to be dead.
Powers: Taxi can change her shape into whatever she wants as long as she has the dna of the creature in question. She can also use two swords, Destiny Scimitar and Heart Sabre.
Personality: Taxi has no real emotions. This is no hoax, she really cannot feel, she is sensitive however and will give her life for people she doesn't even know. This can get her into trouble though as sometimes she is too trusting. Her lack of emotions are made up for in her skill with swords that she somehow learnt to use. Along with feeling deviod of emotions and empty Taxi is also rather confused as she cannot remember before being 16 and doesn't get why not.
History: As already said, Taxi remembers nothing of her past, just that it was long and terrible.
Other: She joined this school out of fear and worry for her future but she learns that something else drew her there.
Love: She can't feel silly.

((Sure))

Taxi paced the forest, she was looking for her diary, it had all her school work in, secrets and all sorts. If one of the boys found it she would be screwed. As she walked the rain pattered her black jacket, she pulled it closer, it was cold, but she wouldn't risk changing in the forest. You never know what creatures hung out here. She saw something, something in the bushes. Rushing over, forgetting the rain she dived forwards. But all it was... was a person. She messed with her dark hair and then tilted her head. Was the person OK?
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 am

The first thing Phaidra noticed when she woke up was that her head hurt like hell. Grasping a handful of the ground, she found the root of a birch tree and let the self-healing leaves alleviate her headache.

''Ow... damn.'' she murmured, trying to sit up. Not having opened her eyes, she didn't see the girl who was in front of her.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 am

Taxi kneeled, *Hey, You OK?* She reach out a hand to help the girl up, *What happened?*
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:32 am

Phaidra looked up briefly; she had already sensed that the girl was there. ''Fine. I'm fine.'' she said gruffly, standing on her own. ''And who are you?'' she inquired suspiciously. Is she one of the ones who are chasing me? Have they found me already?

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Taxi stood back and laughed weakly, *Oh, I'm a murderer, just coming to kill you in your sleep.* Turns to walk away, *I'm just a girl, who has to suffer school, names Taxionna. See you.*
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 am

Eyebrows knitting, she began to follow the weird girl, stumbling again onto the ground. Gritting her teeth in embarassment, she absorbed some of the energy of the forest through her feet to help her reach... wherever the girl was going.

''Hey, you. Taxionna. What's this school doing in the middle of no where?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 am

Taxionna turned, a smirk on her face, *You have GOT to be kidding me?* She stared at the girl, then decided telling her the truth would make her seem crazy, "We study wildlife there."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:31 am

Setting her feet in a defensive posture unconciously, she glared at the girl. ''No, I'm not kidding. I make it my business to know where I am.''

Glancing around, she rested a hand on a pine tree, her eyes closing. She listened to the breezes passing through the trees, the grasses billowing, the animals leaping through the lush foliage. They were all calm, hardly any had ever seen a human, much less a clipboard and pen. The trees' leaves had never been plucked for examination.

''You're lying to me.'' she said, looking up. ''There's no study here. What's the school really about?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am

Taxionna ignored the girl and walked off, "Nothing to interest someone like you. Good bye." With that she vanished into trees, touched the bark, reaching for some fur, first squirrel, then slowly reaching around for bear fur. She plucked it, feeling the wiry texture before shoving it in her pocket and switching her form into a grizzly.
Soft brown fur, black eyes with hints of purple in them and thick, sturdy paws, she ran through the forest.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:45 am

''Someone like me, huh?'' scoffed Phaidra. How would some girl know all about her? Ignoring the girl's dismissal, she followed the direction that the stranger called Taxionna had gone, touching a stray peice of long grass every once in a while to find her way to the building that was becoming more prominent in the memory of the foliage.

Strangely, she noticed a disturbance in ((the Force. jk)) the forest when a bear appeared out of nowhere. Crouching in some bushes, she murmured to a bird flying nearby, asking it silently to see what it was seeing. Yep, definitely a bear, although it had strange, almost human eyes.

Chuckling darkly, she got up and began running, losing a bit of her humanity to the forest to run faster, longer, harder. She was going to find out what this place was. Adn she didn't care what anyone told her. After all, what did she have to lose?

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:59 am

Thundering through the forest, she raced, until she came upon a dead wolf, how unusual, no creatures killed so messily, and looking at the wolf, with deep gashes in it's side, ripping half it's tail off, slashing through it's muzzle with the poor things rip cage bashed open. Only one thing could be ensured. A human. Typical. She lowed her bear mouth to the gashes, licking the blood from the cutes, absorbing the DNA of the beautiful, grey wolf. She raised on her back legs and morphed slowly, so when her front paws connected to the earth they made no tremor of a bear, simply the quite thud of a wolf. She carried on running then, if a human was in the forest the school was in trouble. So she had to warn the principle.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 am

With her heightened senses, death was the first thing she smelled. Shuddering away the haziness in her mind, she jogged over to where it was, and, seeing it was a wolf, she sighed in dissapointment. Loss of life always saddened her, she thought as she walked over slowly. Putting her hand on the head of the giant canine, she muttered a small woodland prayer for those lost in violence and cruelty, and spread a few leaves over her.

Noticing a bear track near the wolf, she grew confused. The slash marks were made by a knife... not a bear. Eyes narrowing in confusion and concentration, she studied the abrupt change from the large, wide paw of the bear and the smaller wolf track. Evolving into her nymph form again, she opened her bright green eyes and followed the tracks some more. This was a strange, strange place. Sprinting through the forest, she smirked. She liked it.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:18 am

The wolfs eyes were strong, Taxi noticed, they could sense the slightest of movement, as well as smell some incredible things. Her paws itched to run faster, to race away into the forest and never go back to the school. But she had to. No matter what they had done to her, she needed to keep the others safe.
It had to be done.
No matter the cost.

Though this didn't stop her wishing, needing the idea of freedom, 'Freedom...' She thought, it was so far away. So... myth. What would she give? Her soul... 'Ha. If I had one.'
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:27 am

Seeing another wolf up ahead, Phaidra paced herself, but faltered mid-step when she realized it was the exact same wolf had been dead a few minutes ago. It's heading for the school. she thought amusedly, and almost laughed when she realized this school, and that girl, was not what it seemed.

Hundreds of miles from civilization, where random girls with condescending attitudes lived, where wolves died with slashes all over them. Seeing the tallest tower of the dark, camoflauged building, she ran faster, silently, behind the wolf, ready to hear one hell of an explanation.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 am

Taxi turned suddenly, she hadn't been careful enough, she hadn't paid attention. That could kill you, she turned to see the girl. She flicked her beautiful grey tail and snarled viciously, long canines bared in anger and annoyance. She tried to tune down the humanoid emotion but it wasn't really working. She was too pissed off.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:45 am

Sliding to a halt and ending in a crouched, feral position, Phaidra hissed as well, the nymph in her showing through as leaves skittered at her landing. Forcing her defensive nature back, she glowered at this seemingly arrogant girl. ''I'm not an idiot, Taxionna, no matter what you think. I can put two and two together.'' she said, without breaking the stare-down. Her voice was different, off-putting, with a husky edge that was reminiscent of the howl of a wolf or the gentle coo of an owl.

Her skin appeared slightly shimmery, like the scale of a fish, glowing a slight gold-jade color. Her hair had become much longer and more like the color of tree-bark. She was taller, also, having become almost 6 and a half feet tall.

''Take me there.'' she said, still maintaining the gaze.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:25 am

Taxionna flicked her tail, her body changed and became stony, lizard-like, her claws became longer and her legs shorter. She became like a dragon, a small dragon with a rocky body. A gargoyle, she stood, protecting the school from this creature she didn't trust. "Hreck." She snapped, in a harsh tongue.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 am

''Haha.'' she giggled before she could stop it. ''Cool.''

Straightening slightly, she addressed the shapeshifter in front of her. ''Alright, listen, sweetheart. Listen and look. Apparently, I'm kinda like you. Kinda... 'freaky' as society would call us.'' she said nonchalantly, skin shining again as she shrugged. ''This school you're guarding so well is right there. I can see the towers. Kinda like a Harry Potter castle, huh?'' she grinned.

''Which means that firstly, I know where this is. I could tell. Not that I would, but I could. That puts this place in danger because I know for a fact people are after us. I wouldn't tell if you let me check this place out, because, althought I hate to admit it... I need somewhere to go. And this place looks pretty damn perfect for me, don't cha think?'' she smiled.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 am

Taxionna grumbled again, "Gack?" She asked, stone tongue scratching against hardened, sandpaper like teeth. She showed them in a fierce expression and the stone wings on her side were flung out, "Rawk, laik mack." She was showing how she didn't care what this girl was like... Why should she trust her?
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:13 am

''Yeah.'' she said, agreeing to whatever it was the thing had just said. ''I'm sensing a lot of mistrust coming from you, since that's what one of my specialties are, just so you know.'' she drawled.

''I'm not asking you to trust me. I'm asking you to take me to this school of yours to get evaluated or whatever. I have no where else. Besides, what can one person who talks to plants do to this place?'' she said, lidding her eyes in an expression of sarcasm.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 am

Her body began to morph, front legs become bird-like, back legs become lion-like, her body became feathered and she shook out a mane as her neck grew longer and her sharp teeth melded together to form a beak.
Her whole body changed slowly to that of a griffin, and in deep voice she said, "This is the test. You must prove yourself to the creatures of this school."

So raising on her back legs, she flapped her wings and slammed her front feet down on the floor.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm

''And what makes you the authority?'' yelled Phaidra. ''For all I know, you're just someone who goes here, heck... how do I even know you're part of this so-called school? What if you're tricking me?'' Gritting her teeth, her defensive posture returned when the Taxi's newest form ruffled her wings. ''I'm not exactly a fighter.''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum