Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] - Page 2 Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:16 am

Taxi laughed, a harsh squawk that rang out in the forest, many birds took to the sky, small mammals hide further into the bushes. All watching. "You do not know. That is the point. Only trust grants you entrance. For, because I was the one that led you here, I am the one who must test you."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] - Page 2 Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:13 am

''Trust gains me entrace? Really? Then what the hell was that deal with you not trusting me and all that crap?'' shouted Phaidra, who was not only confused but starting to wonder if this was all some kind of scam. Some lowly student letting a stranger inside the school? Are people taught how to administer tests here? Either way, this thing wanted Phai to do something, so, with no where else to go, she prepared herself.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:25 am

Taxi begins to walk slowly around the girl, the bright purple eyes in her head staring, she walked in circles, around Phaidra, "First your name?"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:34 am

Standing straighter but still maintaining her defensive posture, she turned her head ever so slightly to watch the griffin pass by. ''My name is Phaidra. I don't... have a last name.'' she murmured the last part, knowing that the creature could easily hear her. Thinking of a last name brought painful memories of her mother hugging her goodbye, and, clenching her fists, she raised her head. ''Next question.''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:36 am

Taxionna looked straight at Phaidra, "What is after you?"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:40 am

Fighting a burst of panic at the thought of being chased, Phaidra breathed in once, deeply, feeling the coolness of the forest and the smell of cypress trees. She relaxed. ''What makes you think someone or something is after me?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 am

Taxi laughed again with that harsh squawk, she touch Phaidra with her beak, slowly copying the girls form as she changed. When she was fully changed she lay upon the ground and said, "Because I found you half dead." She got up and changed back to her human form, brushing dark hair from her eyes, "So don't lie to me."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 am

''I'm not lying to you. I'm just asking.'' Phaidra said simply, staring at her once momentary double. ''I was not half-dead, as you think... I was unconcious.'' she said, turning a circle, showing she wasn't injured. ''Some people pass out because of extreme physical exertion.''

Phaidra smirked, crossing her arms and looking out into the forest. ''Like running from someone you love, halfway across the country, so they don't get hurt.'' she muttered, watching a squirrell scamper up a tree, though seeing a smiling woman with brown hair laugh at a joke she had made. Coughing to get any traces of weak emotion out of her eyes and voice, she faced the girl again.

''Some people think that I shouldn't exist, is all. I'm looking for my father, so that he can convince them otherwise. Until I do, they think I'm in Australia, though, so I'm safe right now.'' grinned the girl, throwing her arms in a gesture of amusement.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:13 am

Taxionna sat down, looking up at the girl, "Did you mean to come here? Do you even know how terrible this place is?" She looked at the floor, "How they make you feel unneeded. This is where people with no homes come. Where the outcasts are thrown." She laughed harshly, scratching her arms absently as she remembered the pain when she first came here. "I was dying... They said I would be OK... They said nothing would touch me, nothing would come from it..." She looked at Phai, fear and pain evident in her eyes, eating at her.

"They lied."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:18 am

''This place...?'' Phaidra whispered absently. She stared at the towers in the distance. ''This school?'' She shook her head. ''I didn't mean to come here. I just ran into the woods, Taxionna. The forest is my home.'' she said honestly, trusting this girl with one sole fact about her.

Eyes narrowing, she snapped her head back to the girl on the ground. ''What the hell is this place? Is this a school or a prison? How many others are trapped in there?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 am

Taxi looked at the floor, feeling worse than she had ever felt since coming here, "It is a school, to teach us how to get along... How to be better than humans. But... no one is trapped... we have a choice." She laughed harshly, "But where else can we go?! Out there?!" She pointed towards where the human's towns were in the distance, "No. They would kill, hunt and maim us..."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 am

''Better than humans...?'' Phaidra said blankly. ''Then, you can leave right?'' she asked, crouching down by the girl. ''If you have a choice, you can leave?'' she inquired, already coming up with a crazy-ass plan that she really didn't need on top of being chased across the world.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 am

"What am I to do Phaidra? I have no one left, nothing to do." She wiped her eyes, "No one to go too."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 am

Her face crinkling into a look of distress, she patted the girl's shoulder. ''Listen, Xionna...'' she said, hoping the nickname wasn't too personal. ''I need you to tell me if people can leave. And, I need to know how many people would be willing to leave. Are there any who would want to leave, who aren't already brainwashed into thinking they're better than everyone else?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 am

She looked up, "I... don't know, I don't know anyone else. I'm... not too popular." She didn't bother mentioning that she was a favourite of the principle, that would just make her shudder. She shrugged weakly, "Maybe there is."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 am

Phai looked up at the school with a hand still on Taxionna. ''Alright, so that test you did on me. Was that a test to see if you could trust me, or if I could get into the school?'' she asked, scoping out the windows of the towers as she powered her eyes with her nymph powers.

Shaking her head, she looked back at Taxi. ''Get me in. We're busting some people out. I know there's good in there, we gotta find it and leave. My father will help us.'' She said, smiling at the girl.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 am

Taxi stood up, brushing her self off, she smiled, determination in her eyes. Strong and fierce. She walked off, "Come with me then!"
As she walked off she added over her shoulder, "To save you from it."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 am

Grinning roughishly, she stood and began following the girl, looking up the walls of the giant castle-school. The towers were large and tall, and the windows were stained glass. The entire area had a Gothic feel to it that Phaidra personally thought was rather morbid.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 am

Taxionna knocked softly on the giant doors, they swung open silently, taking a gust of wind with them, Taxi shuddered slightly as she carried on walking, "HELLO!" She yelled.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 am

''Whoa.'' Phaidra muttered, taking bigger steps to keep up. ''Haunted house much? Where is everyone?'' she asked lowly, looking at the vaulted ceiling and gargoyles in the corners. The marble floors were polished, and there were giant paintings on the walls of past professors. The light came from the ceiling skylights, although the place itself was quiet and foreboding. Why anyone would want to live here was beyond her.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:58 am

"It is the only home most have." She carried on walking, "Are they all out?" She wondered absently, looking around for someone.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 am

Phai glanced at the girl warily. ''Do you know what I'm thinking or something?'' Looking down a hallway, she paused and looked around some more. ''Is it, like, recreation time or something? Are there classes here?'' she asked, trying to listen through a door.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 am

Xionna shrugged, "I'm not sure, I... Scive classes... and pretty much any other things I can. They bore me." She looked around, "I can hear something. Upstairs..."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 am

They had reached the Main Hall, it seems, with a classic stair case that spiraled both ways.

''Yeah, me too.'' Phaidra murmured warily. She beamed, grabbing Xionna's hand. ''Let's go check it out!!''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:18 am

Taxi flinched at first at the contact, then she felt slowly better, almost accepted, a first in her world. "Totally! Let's go!" She tugged Phaidra along as she ran for the stairs.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum