Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] - Page 5 Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Draconis Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:07 am

Taxi hobbled into the room, she looked at Phai, "Zjinn will be back soon. He's going to get us a car." She broke into a yawn and stretched, wincing at the painful pull in her muscles. She went to sit onone of the beds and looked at the floor, "They are after us.. They'll hunt us till we can find sanctuary!" She sighed, dark eyes cold, "I don't believe there is one.."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] - Page 5 Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Daelia Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:40 am

"Good idea." She murmured, stretching herself out on the couch with one arm over her eyes. "We'll find something. If all else fails, we'll move somewhere else. Another country. Another continent." She yawned. "And if that doesn't work, we'll kill Richie and the Headmaster. Problem solved." She opened her eyes and forced herself to sit up. "Go to sleep, Taxi, you need it more than I do."

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 am

Taxi nodded absently and lay her head back, as soon as she had she dropped into sleep.

"Tell me Richella... Why could you not find them?" Asked the headmaster, cold and dark, terrifying. Richella hung her head and didn't answer. "ANSWER ME!" He roared.
She looked up, smiling slightly as she tried to pull forth her flirty attitude, "Sir, they are believed to be livn with humans. We can catch them! I know so."
He nodded, "You better! Get together those you need. I want them dead!"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 am

After watching some TV about the forest fire (the thought made her skin crawl), she took a shower and decided that what they probably needed was a new look. She looked at Taxi, who was sleeping deeply. Their purple and green eyes would be a giveaway, but their hair could be dyed or cut short. Clothes could be easily changed, but the fact remained that they needed to get out of the city, pronto. It was easy to evade the other freaks in the city, but once they left it'd be much harder to run away. They'd need a plane or a boat to get them out of there. Escape or fight, and frankly, they weren't ready for either. Phaidra sighed and walked to the mirror, staring at her long dark hair. After a moment's consideration, she put it in a braid. Practical, but didn't do much for changing identities, she thought dryly.
She'd discuss it with Zjinn when he came back.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 am

Zjinn walked in. He had a pair of keys and he threw them on the bed after locking the door. He looked at Taxi asleep and smiled at her, stroking hair from her face before straightening to ook at Phai, "I have a car outside. We should leave as soon as possible tomorrow." He sighed sadly, "I'm so sorry you were dragged into this. But if it means anything... I'm glad you are!"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 am

Phaidra barely glanced at him, instead laying down on the couch again and closing her eyes. "I've dealt with this on my own, so..." she shrugged.

"We need a plan." she said, talking to Zjinn. "We'll wait until Taxi gets up, she might be knocked out for an entire day." she opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, suddenly analytical. "Food. I'll get food for us later. And I'll check plane tickets. We need to go across the country. Across the world, if you two are up to it." although the thought of being away from the earth for so long made her clench her fists, she had done it countless times and knew what to expect.
"I don't want Taxi using her dragon form again and potentially screwing herself over for the second time." she said, looking hard at Zjinn "And next time might take her longer to recover."

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Zjinn nodded, sombre and rather sad, he nodded as she talked and listened intently to everything she had to say. At the end of it her pretty much agreed to everything she had said, "Yeah. I think Taxi shouldn't use her power at all. She can't control it. She could kill someone or us if she does it again." He looked at her lying peacefully on the bed, harmless, and didn't want to believe it but it was true. So he carried on anyway, "We need to find somewhere remote. I think something that they wouldn't expect. But we also need to find a solution to this. The fact that you got rid of the control my father had over the students, even for a little bit, ensures that he will want us dead... But..." He rubbed his head wearily, "I don't know what we can do..."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 am

"Breakfast here is free." She muttered, remembering what the lady had told her. "And that's in 3 hours. I think we can handle that. But we need a location, somewhere remote, like you said. They can only track us now because they know where we are and what we look like, right?" she asked casually. Heaving a breath, she stood up and dug a Swiss Army knife out of her pocket and walked over to the mirror in the bathroom.
"Can they sense who you two are any other way?" she called out "'Cause I know that the people looking for me think I'm in Australia, which, by the way, is crossed off our list. I was thinking California." she shrugged, slowly taking the knife and measured cutting it into a practical bob that stopped at her shoulders. "Or Hawaii. It'll buy us months, maybe even years until we can figure out how to end this or they give up on us, which is unlikely." she added dryly, coming out of the bathroom with straight-cut bangs and shorter hair. She laughed humorlessly and did an immature twirl. "How do I look? It's probably crooked but do I look different?"

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:43 am

Zjinn leaned against a wall now, watching Phai, eyes dark in all sorts of emotion. He scratched his chin absently, "I suppose... But come on Phai... We are three weird kids travelling. No guardians, nothing. Don't you think that no matter where we go we'll be found? I don't mean to be a downer... but everything's hard now!"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

She ruffled the new haircut in the mirror, not caring much about how she looked but instead wondering how fast it would grow back. "Yeah I know. But I'm thinking that for every sucky school like the one you went to, there's one that isn't. There's one that's good for us, that has kids like us. My mom..." the mirror faded out of her vision and she tried to shake out the memories. "My mom told me to find my dad. She said California. In the Redwood forests up north by the Sierra Nevada mountains." She turned to him. "Allies, Zjinn. A place to go. Let's just try. I know there's something there waiting for us. We'll just keep running, and figure the rest out later." she said, walking to where Taxi was sleeping. "Has she ever done this before?"

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Zjinn looked at the floor and then up at her, "You know what. Yeah. We have each other anyway. At least we have some place to start now..." He gave a weak smile and followed her to Taxi's side.
His brow furrowed and his eyes became almost black, "Only once... The night after killing her tutor. She was knocked out on her bed for almost three days. I had to keep a close eye on her incase." He sighed, "When she wakes... she'll be volatile and possibly dangerous. We need to be careful of that. Otherwise she'll just be subdued."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 pm

"Alright. If she does go crazy, then we'll need a way to at least subdue her. After all, we're in a city, not in the middle of a forest." Phaidra noted, walking over to the desk and grabbing the notepad. She started scribbling random doodles, leaves, flowers, trees, girlie things that had more value for her than most.
"I'll call somewhere and get ourselves some tickets to an airport in Crescent City. It's right next to the Redwood forests, so we'll have no trouble getting to the actual nature part of the place." she mumbled halfheartedly, finishing a tiny bird nest in the tree she had drawn.
She turned around "Any idea when she might wake up? I wanna know when to book the flight, and we can't fly if she's not awake or feeling good."

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:36 pm

ZJinn stroked the Shapeshifter's hair, gently fom her face, and nodded, "I think it's easier for her with people she trusts! As for times... A couple of days maybe,? She ma wake up tomorrow but it will take at LEAST one day for her to be of anyuse."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:01 am

She nodded absentmindedly, making all sorts of calculations in her head. "Today's the 14th if I remember right. I'll schedule the flight for the 17th, that's three days." she resolved, getting up and starting towards the door. "I'll be right back." she said abruptly, going downstairs to use the hotel public computer for some tickets.

Trotting down the stairs, she got on the computer and typed in a ticket site that would fly nonstop to Sacramento, when they would have to change planes to go directly to Crescent City. The entire flight would be twelve hours. The thought made her queasy, but she printed out the proof of purchase, and additionally opened up an email site. She took a deep breath and wrote two words: "I'm fine." She sent it and erased the history, got up, and smiled at the woman at the counter as she walked back up the small staircase.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 am

Zjinn nodded, he waited by Taxi's side. He looked around the room for something to occupy his mind. Finding nothing, he slipped out the room, and looked down the hallway. No one was there. It seemed awfully empty. So he slipped next door, closing his eyes he let his mind search for what he was looking for. He found it. And it just so happened the owner were asleep.
He put a hand on the handle and the door unlocked with an almost silent click. He stepped into the room and saw his aim. The laptop on the side. He went over, placing a hand over the keyboard and closed his eyes again. All the info he was looking for was stamped into his mind.
He smiled slightly and then opened up a browser, looking through Google, he got paypal up. He ordered some clothes and important things for their travel and typed in the mans code from earlier. Then he cleared the history, shut it down and slipped out again.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 am

Phaidra, having the documents needed for their flight in hand, realized that they'd be sitting ducks for almost three days. Frowning at the thought, she dropped the papers on the desk and decided to go out to buy a few bags for them and some food. She scanned the room, she noted that Zjinn was no where to be seen, and the reception from the fern in the hallway was too weak to tell her where he had gone. Her eyes narrowed, and although she knew he wouldn't leave Taxi for long, her distrust in him grew.
Walking out again, she took an emergency fire exit out the back door and meandered across the street to get some sandwiches from a shop. She tried not to glance continually over her shoulder, but the feeling that someone was watching her made her skin crawl. She payed the shopkeeper for a couple of large subs and bit her lip climbing the staircase up the emergency exit. Fumbling with the handle, she burst into the building and speed-walked down the hallway, back into the room. It had taken her 15 minutes to get the sandwiches, and she sighed and bemusedly decided to attempt hibernation.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 am

Zjinn finally finished, he returned to the room calmly, knowing that if anyone watched he'd know. Once returning to the room, he nodded at Phai, "There are supplies on their way." He said without much ceremony. Slumping to the floor besides Taxi's bed, he yawned.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum