Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] - Page 3 Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 am

Phaidra suppressed a childish giggle, here they were, checking out a mysterious and possibly threatening sound, and they were acting like high school best friends. Glancing out of the corner of her eye at Xionna, she smiled sadly to herself as she realized that it might not be real... that they had just met. Shaking the thoughts away, she reveled in the feeling of having a girl friend again, even if for a short time... before they both reached an abrupt stop.

''Classes are in session, ladies... should you not be attending your studies instead of running around like a couple of human children?'' said a man, smoothly. He looked about 40, with a completely shaven head that looked quite menacing. ((If you wanna change his description, go ahead)). He directed an eye to Phaidra. ''You are not part of this school. Taxionna.'' He said, swiveling his head to the dark-haired girl. ''Who is this?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted] - Page 3 Empty Re: Draconis/Daelia RP - Private [Gifted]

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 am

Taxionna smiled, her best smile, almost flirty, which made her want to shudder again, "Oh sir, this is my best friend Phaidra, she wants to join the school. She needs a place to stay for a bit." She nudged Phai, "That's OK right? It is isn't it Sir?"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:37 am

Phaidra resisted the urge to gag at the approving, almost weird, look the Headmaster gave Taxi. The best friend comment almost made her whip her head around, but she swallowed and nodded. ''I can repair damaged plants, sir.'' she said, trying to tell the suspicious character as little as possible.

His eyes glazed over in apathy, he waved a hand lightly. ''As long as you both behave. I will not have immaturity in this school. She may dorm with you, Taxionna.'' he snivelled, walking around the girls to get to whatever he had been travelling to before.

There was a beat of silence before Phai snorted and batted her lashes teasingly at Xionna. ''I can dorm with you, right Xionna? You won't mind, will you Taxi?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 am

Taxi flinched when he was gone, she grimaced at Phaidra, snapping without meaning to, "Oh shut up. I got you in didn't I..." She grumbled in annoyance, that man was evil... She knew that much. She also knew how he had destroyed her family, she wasn't likely to want to go into her methods of keeping her life.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:49 am

Phaidra flinched before she could help it when Taxi snapped at her, swallowing as she felt her face burn in shame. Well. She screwed that up. Not surprisingly. You always stick your foot in your mouth, especially when trying to be funny. You're a freak, not a friend. Of course it wasnt going to last, she thought to herself. Well, it doesn't matter. In the end, I end up alone. Not out of option, but out of necessity for survival.

''Sorry.'' she muttered, crossing her arms defensively.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:54 am

Taxi immediately felt bad, she could sense emotion almost as well as she knew she had none. Looking at Phai she lowered her head, "Look. I'm sorry. The only way I can live here is play on his weakness. He killed my mother. I don't know if I would survive if i didn't..." She flinched, "Manipulate him."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 am

The memory of the joke she had made became all the more shameful when Taxi told her this. Trying to brush it off, she shook her head. ''I'm sorry. I didn't know. Listen, from now on, let me do the sucking up. I'm a fresh face. It's... interesting.'' she grimaced.

''Let's just... get the our room.'' she said, starting to walk down a hallway. ''Wait...'' she paused. ''Hehe...'' she laughed nervously. ''Um, which way are we going?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:04 am

Taxi laughed, "Plank." She teased as she grabbed Phai's hand and pulled her towards another staircase, "I have the top floor," She talks as she tugs the girl, "I am the only one up there, So i can practice my changing."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:09 am

''You live in the attic of this huge place?'' Phaidra asked, running to keep up with her. When the girl opened the door, Phaidra's eyes widened. ''Oh.'' It was like walking into a dance studio. ''This is completely amazing and huge... but seriously, what in the world can you change into?'' Flopping on the bed that didn't look occupied, she rummaged around in the empty drawer in her nightstand. ''What's the biggest thing you can turn into? I saw the Griffin and the bear, which were both pretty darn huge, but I'm curious.'' she beamed confidently.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 am

Taxionna blushed, "Well, as long as I have touched the animal, or drained blood or something, I have the DNA. I can change when I like." She walks over and picks up a small box, sitting next to Phai, she put the box in front of the girl and opened it up. "This is where I keep some things." She pulled out a gargoyle talon, "This for example, allows me to change into a gargoyle that guards the church of the 'wolves."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 am

''Church of Wolves?'' Phai asked, swinging her legs behind her back as she layed on her stomach on the bed. ''Sounds pretty awesome.'' she said, taking the talon from Xionna delicately. ''Ok, so, do you have to touch the animal to transform, or can you do it whenever? And where'd you get the Griffin DNA?'' she asked, eyes shining.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:26 am

Taxionna shrugs, "No, One touch allows full transformation when I want. The griffin..."

She looks away, looking at the stars out the window, "Was a friend of my mothers. He wanted to save her, when Sir killed my mother the griffin gave up on life. I was young, barely even 5 and I was being cared for by him. I saw it all happen." She sighs, remembering that night, "The griffin was called Ineri, he was going to die, he said to save his soul... To save his essence, that it would help me in the future. He told me to drink."

"So I did."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 am

Phaidra gaped at her. ''His blood? So, that would make the Griffin your most powerful or your main form then?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:31 am

Taxi nodded, "Yes, his blood... But not quite... I have another, one I use rarely, I can ALMOST control it."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:36 am

''But you can't completely?'' she asked, growing more and more interested by the second. ''What is it?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:40 am

She smiled, "I have a form special to me, it's a soul form supposedly. It's unusual..."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:44 am

''What's it look like?'' she asked, dropping the talon in the box. ''Is it humanoid?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 am

"No, It's a large reptile, with phoenix-like wings and a manticore tail. But it stand on two legs."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am

Phai grinned. ''That's cool. When do you use it? Special cases only?''

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 am

"Normally. It is terribly dangerous... I... Don't trust myself."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Phaidra frowned, looking up at Taxi who was staring at the box slightly. ''Well, as long as you don't have to use it often, it's okay, right?'' she grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Taxi nodded, suddenly smiling, "So, Should I show you around?"

((When we bringing in the charries?))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 am

((Sounds like a great spot to (: ))

Laughing triumphantly, Phaidra hopped out of the bed. ''Alrighty, where to first?'' she asked, walking over to the door.

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:38 am

((Ok.))

Taxi got up, putting the box back in her chest drawers, she walked to the door, opened it, and said, "The science rooms? We could plan what to do. They are always empty. That's where I spend most of my time."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daelia Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 am

"Alright, let's go." said Phaidra, walking through the open door, almost bumping into someone's chest. "Hello." She said to a shirt. Looking up, she turned her head "Um, Tax, do you know this guy?"

Daelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum