Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen~~ The Final Battle

+2
sasukecobra
Team EG-X
6 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Frozen~~ The Final Battle - Page 14 Empty Re: Frozen~~ The Final Battle

Post by Toneto Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:48 am

((You miss me? Of coruse not!))

Migara listened to everything and everyone carefully. She was too confused with the things happening around her. The only thing she was happy about was that she knew the two dragons are named Xaiyon and Iroth. She didn't care that both of them were princes or that they are carrying a war.

When Iroth told the little hatchling he can carry her, Migara didn't hesitate and jumped onto Iroth's back and grabbed his neck. She didn't know where they were going, but at least the little white dragon didn't have to to use her feet, as the long walk through the tunnels exhausted her.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Finally Iroth reached a small opening, it was big enough to allow most dragons entry such as himself and Xaiyon but was small enough to not to be overly noticeable. Walking in he looked around, it was just as he remembered. The tunnels of his people wrapped around under several mountains, the one he was in now was in the middle of the mountain, stablized and tunneled into a massive cavern with several caves, a small waterfall and river, along with several other things. It unlike the rest of the place was not icey and was rather warm. "Migara we will all be staying here. If you like you may choose one of the caves as your own, or if you'd rather you may sleep beside me."

Just then a little head appeared out of no-where. His hatchling popped up in front of him and began chasing its tail excitedly. "Hello young one, im glad your here."

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Xaiyon continued roaming until he could smell sickness in the air. He knew he was near the Medical Section, and continued forward, soon smelling the sweet scent he was familiar to. Amauris... He thought, continuing until he saw both her and Giona.
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 am

Migara jumped from Iroth's back admiring the place. "Wow... Lots of caves here... " She said. The little white dragon couldn't decide about what Iroth asked. She could sleep by herself, as she always did, but she always wanted to have someone beside her, so she let the decision for another time.

When Iroth's child popped up and chased it's father's tail, she approached the little dragon and observed him. She stared at the little dragon, waiting for it to observe her.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:47 am

Amauris growled in annoyance "Gjiona... I am fine!" Gjiona laughed
"You have cuts as deep as my eyes are set! Shush and let them heal you..."

Amauris snorted and snarled at the healers, she refused to let them touch her...
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:27 am

Xaiyon entered the Medical Section, looking at Amauris and Giona. He noticed Amauris, and only looked at the healers' failed attempts to approach her.
"Amauris," He called softly, "Please, let them help..."
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:25 am

The young hatchling then rolled over on its back, looking up at Migara curiously. Iroth laughed "Migara, I do hope you like it here because until it becomes safer the elders may keep you here. I should probaly go get Xaiyon and the others, will you be fine here with my hatchling for a moment?"

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:33 am

Migara nodded at Iroth's last question. She stood on the ground,, next to Iroth's hatchling, as she wathced the adult dragon leave. She thought for a moment I DON'T want to stay here. Even if it's pretty spacious here, and all my needs are fullfilled, I don't want to stay here. I can get bored and they may need me. I can help them in their, ermmmm... battle, because I am, after all, a white dragon... she said to herself. Migara looked the little hatchling Iroth left behind and put a paw on it's tummy.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm

The hatchling began spinning, and apparently going insane. Wrapping its legs around Migara's foot it held on and began playfully licking it.

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Migara pulled her paw from the hachliing's grip. She stepped back. When she returned to the hatchling, she started to tickle him "If you want to play, play." She said.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 am

Amauris snorted "I don't need help!" She snarled at the healers and backed up slightly... Her roars got weaker and weaker until Giona snarled for her... The room filled with anger, embarrassment and confusion... The tension could be cut with a knife!
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 am

Xaiyon sighed; his argument would get him nowhere.
"Okay, then. Do as you wish..."
He turned around and exited the room, stopping a short distance from the entrance.
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Iroth finally made his way to the others, seeing Xaiyon outside. "She needs medical care. Amauris may not recover if she doesnt submit to medical treatment. They may have to knock he unconscious."

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by sasukecobra Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 pm

(( were are u in the story i havent posted in a while)) affraid

sasukecobra
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 am

((*kicks board* PLEASE LIVE!!!))

Amauris yelled "I AM NOT IN NEED OF IT!" Gjiona growled and smacked Amauris around the head with her tail, the vampire slumped down and Gjiona stormed out angrily
"Heal her then!" And flew off.

((She is annoyed for a reason you wont know for a while!))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 am

Migara stopped tickling the little one and got up. She could swear she heard someone argue. The little white dragon walked the direction she thought the sound came from. Migara eventually reached the medical section exactly when Gjiona took off. She headed towards Iroth still looking in the big dragon's direction. What's the problem with her? . She thought as she reached her ... friend. " What's going on here? " She asked as she moved her eyes from him to Xayion and then to Amauris. "Ooooh... Can I help ? " She asked, when she saw Amauris' wounds. She walked towards Amauris and put her paw on her head. The next second, Amauris' wounds started glowing and then disappeared. " Oh, wow... I didn't know it's this easy!" Migara said, amazed by her own powers.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 am

Amauris jolted in her sleep, well if you could call it that, she looked around in her own head "Weird, my dreams aren't normally so active..." She sighed and looked around, a vampire much like herself walked up
"Hello Amauris..." Amauris recoiled
"Vampirico, but you... You... died!" He smiled
"Well, I suppose so... But... It was your fault... So maybe thats why I am here!" Amauris turned away, tears filling her eyes
"I was weak, I didn't meant it!" He laughed spitefully
"Go back to the living necromancer, you should stay with the rest like you!"

Gjiona sat on the cliff, she looked out and sighed "Amauris..." The vampire reminded her of herself, so stubborn, she laughed sadly and got from Amauris that her mind was taunting her. Sighing Gjiona flew back through to the Vampires restroom... She looked at the thrashing dragon and called out "WAKE UP AMAURIS, WAKE UP!"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 am

Xaiyon turned to see Amauris thrashing about. He wished to help her, but couldn't think of anything that wouldn't result in being his by a paw or tail.
"Amauris! Snap out of it! Wake up!"
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 am

Amauris shook her head, she raised it groggily and looked at Gjiona "What?" Gjiona growled
"You need help, but when we try to help you seem to go to that idiot in your mind!" Amauris looked away
"I can't help it Gjiona, he taunts me... It was my fault he died, I should have helped or brought him back!" Gjiona snarled
"If I ever know where his body is buried the corpse will run a mile!!" Amauris laughed weakly, then seeing Xaiyon she blushed at turned away, Gjiona followed her gaze and tilted her head "Does he know?"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am

Migara jumped on Xayion's back and stared at Gijona and Amauris. She was a little angry. No-one even thanked her for healing the vampire dragon, and if it would have been after her, she would have let the dragon there, because whenever she healed someone, she could feel a quarter of their pain. She stood there,motionless, on Xayion's shoulder.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm

"What is it, Migara?" Xaiyon asked, scales fading to a soft blue as he sensed the frustration in the hatchling. "Thanks for you help, we really needed it." He smiled.
"Despite however much Amauris would disagree." He whispered in addition.
He turned to Amauris and failed to notice her blush. She seemed to be talking to Gjiona, so he sat down and thought of random things, as he frequently would do in free time.
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 am

Amauris sighed "Should I even bother? It's not like he would like to know that!" Gjiona laughed
"So you think he wouldn't like to know about your past?" Amauris nodded sadly, she then turned to the small white hatchling, Gjiona smiled "Thank you young one, We appreciate it, Amauris doesn't though..." She sighed, then Amauris asked
"Xaiyon... Can we talk?"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Migara smiled softly. She knew that she was now truly appreciated, but something told her that if she didn't show her frustration, they could have just kept ignoring her. Well, they thanked her, so that's what really mattered for her. Anyway, from the conversation she heard, she knew the vampire and Xayion needed some "privacy". She smiled one more after taking off.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Xaiyon turned to Amauris blankly.
"Of course we can."
His scales faded to a neutral blue, and his tail sat still.
"What is it you want to talk about?"
He had a feeling it was related to the dream-- Or nightmare -- she had.
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:17 am

Gjiona smiled and turned away to walk outside, Amauris bowed her head "Do you know about me past?" She knew it may have been a stupid question but she needed to ask.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next