Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen~~ The Final Battle

+2
sasukecobra
Team EG-X
6 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Frozen~~ The Final Battle - Page 13 Empty Re: Frozen~~ The Final Battle

Post by austin Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Iroth landed inside the entrance to the "catacombs" he knew as home. "Migara, I have taken let you in here because times our changing. Our race before today was unknown to many, we are a breed of shape-shifters. We are half Rapticei and who knows of the other half. You may be too young to understand but you should know of the current situation. I and a few others are creating a group to infiltrate the Rapticei's lair and take out their Queen. Follow me." He looked to Xaiyon and the others "I will take you to our elders. They will decide what for us to do from there. I will probaly get into quite a bit of trouble for bringing you all there but I dont really care as of the moment." Iroth began walking forward, navigating through the many tunnels.

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 am

Migara listened carefully to the dragon. She didn't understand too much, only that Iroth was a shape-shifter and that times are changing. She started to follow the dragon through the tunnels, her scales sparkling. The white dragon looked around at the other dragons. She didn't know anyone, except for Iroth. But she couldn't say she knew him, as she didn't even know his name "What are your names?" She asked.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 am

Iroth looked at Migara and said "Perhaps questions should be saved until we get to the council. I will need to talk things over and figure out wether or not you will all be allowed here at all. There have been very very few of other races allowed within these tunnels and me bringing so many is a rare thing indeed."

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 am

"Okaaaay...." Migara kept following Iroth, staying right behind him, flicking her tail. After a while, Migara felt her legs hurt. It is from too much walking... I wasn't made for walking long distances but to fly! Migara thought. She waked faster, getting next to the shape-shifting dragon " I know you told me no questions, but when are we going to reach 'the council' you are talking about?" She asked Iroth.
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 am

Iroth smiled "We are here." he said as he walked up to a solid wall. Laying his nose onto it the whole wall dissappeared. Walking in he looked up at the many dragons with agravated faces and said "Well I guess that means Im in trouble..."

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:54 am

(( You know, I think we should stop the action in this topic for a while, because TEGX and Draconis are not here. And role-playing with only 2 characters isn't so fun, when you can't talk to anyone, except for a single person....))
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am

((Lol, right now TEGX said I am allowed to control all of my race...so though its only two people I can control as many different NPC's as I think of names for them lol))

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:04 am

((Yeah, but I don't think he said you can control Giona, Amauris and Xaiyon too, right? If so, at least Draconis' and TEGX's characters would have kept up with the RP... ))
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 am

((No i cant control them... But Toni can control her own char.... TEGX is teh only one we are missing really))

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 am

((Yeah, but I don't think Toni will be on for more than a few minutes the next few days.

All I ask is: Shall we keep Rping or shall we stop?))
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 am

((I dont know... we can keep rping for something to do, and its really easy to make it so it wont affect the plot too much...))

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:38 am

((Hai Very Happy))

Amauris followed Giona, she asked "Do you think Xaiyon will die?"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:51 am

((Toni! Hai! Why weren't you on yesterday?))
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:25 am

((I had work :S))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by froggyman75 Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 am

You told me you didn't want to come on
froggyman75
froggyman75

http://uk.youtube.com/users/froggyman75

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:09 pm

((this is an rp not a general discussion forum. If you want to talk to Toni either pm her or put up something in the general chat section. Thank you XD))

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 am

((I was working! 0o And Then I had an hour and thought "Stuff it!" XD))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 pm

????

((Whoot! I'm back!))
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Toneto Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:12 am

((Yay! Wb! *hugs*))
Toneto
Toneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:04 am

((Hello Very Happy))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:27 am

((Hey!))

Xaiyon followed Iroth and Miagra, looking at the dragons before them..
Hm? What's this? Iroth's leaders? He turned around, not scenting Amauris or Giona. Where are they...
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 am

((Im deciding how awesome to make Iroth right now.... lol))
((and TEGX welcome back ^^. I know this post is really long but its really epic.... And it sorta explains everything thats happened so far.))

Iroth looked up and said "Elders, I know what I have done and I'm willing to take whatever punishment you have decided for me. Do what you may but please consider the fact that we have set up a series of events that will either stop the Rapticei or have us die trying."

The many dragons looked at each other for a brief moment, the oldest one said "Iroth, I know your friends don't know why we were watching over you so lets keep that a secret for now. The two older females are being tended to, one of them was injured and is now in the medical section. As for brining Rapticei here you know they are our sworn enemies and we would never allow one such in here. Iroth, the gods have shone upon you today though, we have been watching and the encounter you all made with the other Rapticei was amazing. You have such incredible power, Iroth, and you dont even yet know it."

Slowly one of the other elders got up and made her way over to Xaiyon. She reached out to touch Xaiyon and said "Do not be scared, my power is not shape-shifting it is mind reading." after a few moments she drew away and said "What this Rapticei has done comes from his heart. He truely wishes to stop the madness all other Rapticei have been rolling in for years." She then walked away sitting back down at her post.

Iroth spoke up again "My companions are Prince Xaiyon, Amauris, Migara, and Giona as I'm sure you already know. It was Xaiyon and my idea to go after the Queen. At first I tried to reach her Diplomatically which was a complete fail so now I believe we have made the decision to go to war with the Rapticei. We can not do this alone though, we have our limits. Elders, I am asking for your help as of this moment. Our race is the only one strong enough to withstand the wrath of the Rapticei, they look upon us as a disgrace to their race when in fact we are just as strong as they are. I want to assemble an elite force led by Xaiyon and I to go after the Queen. On the way there we will have to defeat her 12 guardians then go after the Queen herself. This whole time though we will need a diversion, we need you to attack the kingdom directly in order to give us enough time to do what we need to do. Once we defeat the Queen from there Xaiyon will be the new King and attempt to start a new order."

Iroth then turned to Xaiyon to see what he could add to help the situation.

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:19 am

Xaiyon only nodded in agreement, unable to think of anything that hadn't already been said.

((XD! You were talking to the leaders, yet you used the term 'complete fail'....))
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by austin Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:43 am

((Lol, Im good like that))

The Elders looked at them and said "Iroth, for various reasons we would prefer you not to go into this battle. Even which such power as your own we cannot allow the Prince to-" He cut off for a moment. "-Well I guess I already said it. Xaiyon, you are not the only Prince in front of us at this very moment. Iroth is also one, though he does not act like it. Iroth has not been home in ages, and has refused to be called Prince."

Iroth turned his head slightly "I do not like the term, I am a warrior not some peice of royalty who watches while his people cower in fear. Our race is not a disgrace, we are stronger than most out there." He then turned looking them straight in the eye. "For years I have been on the side-lines watching my people go out and die or hide and cower in fear. Over the years our numbers have drastically increased, we are not as small as you continue to believe. We may have been a mistake but we are strong, a lot stronger than many others."

Iroth shook his head and sighed as if annoyed. "As of this moment you are almost as blind as the Rapticei, except less chaotic. The Rapticei are too evil with the things they do and need to be more diplomatic. You need to be more willing to step up to a challenge. I am tired of waiting for you all to do something so now I am going to step up. I have seen us in combat, our abilities are far beyond even many of the Rapticei. If we fight we will win, if we hide we will perish. I am not going to hear your petty excuses, this discussion is now over!" he ended with a roar.

Turning around to Xaiyon and Migara he said "Our time talking with the elders is long over. For now we will rest until we have their decision. I have no doubt that many will follow me to the battle-field, but many others will only follow the decision of the Elders. Xaiyon if you have any questions about me or my culture just ask. Now just follow me to our rooms." He walked off and said "Migara you can jump on my back, Ill carry you until we get to the rooms."

austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Team EG-X Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 am

Xaiyon turned around with Iroth.
Impressive... Now to find the other two...

He followed Iroth before silently changing path, roaming toward the Medical section.
Team EG-X
Team EG-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next