Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to Fit in...

+3
froggyman75
Rukario
Draconis
7 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Trying to Fit in... Empty Trying to Fit in...

Post by Draconis Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:33 am

The name's Isis... I'm trying to fit in... Nothing goes right around me! I'm an outcast... and a freak... What should i do?

Your story is the same, you're a freak... You're not human... You're not normal, nothing is normal about you! You have extraordinary powers yet don't know how to use them... What are you going to do? Try and fit in? Try and pretend they aren't real? NO! You will find the others and find out why you are there...

You attend a small high school where everyone is friends, it's like they don't even have minds... Is something going on we don't know about? Your character is a confused good magical creature or a Devious Evil creature! What is going on... Are you and some friends trying to find out or are you causing it?

This is pretty much a go with the flow RP and you can do what you want... The rules are
-NO GODMODDING,
-NO POWERPLAY,
-Don't start until I have accepted you and only me unless i say otherwise.
-No egg spam ((I shouldn't need to say this but Some people don't listen!))
-OOC Must be in (())
-Maximum of 1/2 Character (Things like pets and Dragons etc don't count)!
-Try to use more than one line when rping, try to be literate (I can break the rules myself so if i do point it out smile.gif) and correct spelling where you can.
-Otherwise have fun!
-Call me Toni Razz

Pretty simple no... The plot may grow when i can be bothered to type more... This was a "I'm bored... I want to RP... Now i shall!"

Ok so the form is

User:
Humanoid name:
Good or Bad:
Species:
Powers:
Appearance:
History:
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close!:

Anything else?

Last edited by Draconis on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Trying to Fit in... Empty Accepted Forms

Post by Draconis Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:36 am

Good

User: Draconis
Humanoid name: Isis/Toni (Only people close to her call her Toni)
Good or Bad: Good
Species: Shapeshifter (She needs DNA To change)
Powers: Changing her shape...
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i183.photobucket.com/albums/x287/endlessdragon46/MyDesignorInfo.jpg
Persinality: In the picture
Other: N/A
History: In the picture!
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close!: A White, alien wolf Rema, A Green dragon (picture- https://2img.net/h/i183.photobucket.com/albums/x287/endlessdragon46/Draik.jpg) called Bayeut and A Purple, jewel embedded Sword that she calls Calast!

User: Meh. You know meh.
Humanoid name: Kadaen
Species: Vampy ^,..,^
Powers: Errmm... Can teleport short distances. (for now) Has complete control over reptiles, but he doesn't know about this yet.
Appearance: ((Picture on page 1))
Personality: Quite a secretive person, quiet and self-centered. He hates himself for being different, and so is quite emo. (lol)
Other: Kinda likes girls a bit too much...
History:
Never knew about his teleportation power till he was 13, when he was
locked outside his house with no key, and his mum was not due home till
11 PM. He closed his eyes and imagined he was in there, eating
chocolate, watching all the rudest TV channels. He opened his eyes
again and he was inside. After that, he used this power to his
advantage. One night, he was mugged by a thug and left in an alleyway
out cold. When he woke up, he could swore he had been bitten. He then
realized that the stories about vampires were true. After that day, his
friends left him, saying that they got a creepy sense while around him.
Now, he's lonely, his mother has been divorced and they've moved to a
new place, where still no-one will be friends.
Pet, Dragon or
Anything else the character keeps close!: He always keeps a bottle of
blood close, in case he needs it in an emergency. He had no dragons,
but he has a pet snake which always stays hidden unless it's someone it
knows or Kadaen's friendly towards.

User: walterll
Humanoid name: Dramon
Good or Bad: Mostly good
Species: Elf
Powers: he is TELEPATHETIC - and it works both ways. o.O
Appearance: I can't draw, so I'll have to do it the old fashioned way *phails* He's bout 5ft 9, pointy ears (well, duh) very green eyes and brown hair. Is even more emo than Aru's character. =P
Personality: Moody, prefers to be left on own... mostly. Has one friend, who moved away. Tells this friend everything. Respects most people's privacy by staying out of their minds.
Other: Obsessed with noodles Has been to move stuff using his power (telekinesis) but only when it was truly desperate. Doesn't like being likened to Edward Cullen (I do though! xD )
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close: A tiny silver dagger on a chain (not sharp)... It might have POWERS! (Toni knows where THAT idea came from xD).
History: Entire family was murdered by a group of outcast vampires. Hence not liking the whole Edward Cullen thing.

User: Arck
Humanoid name: Justin
Good or Bad: Good Foo! XD
Species: um.. demon..
Powers: power over wind Xd
Appearance:
Personality: Quiet, lonely, and hates crowds. He is slow to accept someone as a friend
Other: Eh, He believes he is 19..
History: Born in the depths of hell, he was destined to be a game demon. Or a demon that fights for the devils amusement. At the age of 181, he made a deal with a demon mage. The deal? Well, Justin, origanially Arch Von Mecianeleas, was teleported to the human world. Only, his memory was wiped and he grew like a normal human child.
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close!: He wears a pendant around his neck, inscribed are the words: Demon of hell. In demonic writing.

Bad

User: Draconis
Humanoid name: Gjiona/Damora
Good or Bad: Bad
Species: Vampire/Werewolf/Elf
Powers: Elemental
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i136.photobucket.com/albums/q164/MilesTailstheFox/Anime%20Girl/kool.jpg
Personality: Isis's more outgoing, Dangerous, Flirty, evil sister... She pretends to care about others and yet she finds ways to feed... How does she do that in a School?
Other: N/A
History: Isis's sister!
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close!: Fema, the 2 headed, female dragon (picture- https://2img.net/h/i183.photobucket.com/albums/x287/endlessdragon46/Draconis.jpg), A Black, female wolf called Arya and a Black, ruby embedded sword called Desast.

User: Rukario
Humanoid name: Kyouya
Good or Bad: Bad
Species: Angel
Powers: Can duplicate the powers of others and can read their souls (like reading minds, but sounds cooler)
Appearance: ((Picture on page 7))
Personality:
Always seems pissed off, but he never is. He's just like that. Hates
his brother for what he did(revealed later). Generally likes girls like
his bro, but not as much as him.
Other: He's Kadaen's brother.
History:
He cannot remember anything of his childhood, but he was abandoned by
his mother and father when they found he wasn't natural. Kadaen never
knew him. He lived a life thinking he was rejected, never going to
school, no-one taking care of him. When someone finally agreed to care
for him, he was relieved, but was raised to be evil, and so stayed like
that. Now all he wants is revenge for what his brother did to him.
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close!: Nothing really.

Last edited by Draconis on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:17 am; edited 6 times in total
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Trying to Fit in... Empty Re: Trying to Fit in...

Post by Rukario Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 am

Interesting...

I feel particularly evil today, but I think I'll be a good guy for once.

Oh, and you missed a rule.

-FOLLOW THE RULES.

To not have that rule in is breaking Roleplaying law.

So here's my sheet.

User: Meh. You know meh.
Humanoid name: Kadaen
Species: Vampy ^,..,^
Powers: Errmm... Can teleport short distances. (for now) Has complete control over reptiles, but he doesn't know about this yet.
Appearance: Trying to Fit in... 4fwlqc
Personality: Quite a secretive person, quiet and self-centered. He hates himself for being different, and so is quite emo. (lol)
Other: Kinda likes girls a bit too much...
History: Never knew about his teleportation power till he was 13, when he was locked outside his house with no key, and his mum was not due home till 11 PM. He closed his eyes and imagined he was in there, eating chocolate, watching all the rudest TV channels. He opened his eyes again and he was inside. After that, he used this power to his advantage. One night, he was mugged by a thug and left in an alleyway out cold. When he woke up, he could swore he had been bitten. He then realized that the stories about vampires were true. After that day, his friends left him, saying that they got a creepy sense while around him. Now, he's lonely, his mother has been divorced and they've moved to a new place, where still no-one will be friends.
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close!: He always keeps a bottle of blood close, in case he needs it in an emergency. He had no dragons, but he has a pet snake which always stays hidden unless it's someone it knows or Kadaen's friendly towards.

DONE.

Last edited by Rukario on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Rukario
Rukario
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://pokepitcom.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 am

The name is Isis... I am alone... I feel drawn to this school but it doesn't want me! Why am i here? Is something wrong with me? Am I mad?

As I walked down the normal school corridors I asked my self those same questions... English... Why... I can't even write... Romeo and Juliet bores me... Well... It doesn't... It's just to soppy! Great... That girl is there... She is once again smiling at all the males in our class! I can't stand her!!!

Hello... The name Is Gjiona... I love this school! Feeds all my needs... Help with everything... It's amusing! The only problem is that girl... Isis... She is always saying i'm not well enough behaved! So i flirt with boys... so I feed from them... So it's easy... what can i do about it?!
Great... Romeo and Juliet... What's the point of Someone killing themself over a pathetic male!? He's not even that good looking... I don't understand!!

Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukario Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:35 am

I walked forwards slowly towards the school. The uniform was ridiculous. My snake curled around my collar. It looked like a tie. Quietly, I walked to the first lesson. English. Extra fun for the first lesson here. I thought to myself sarcastically. Doing so, I started laughing, but stopped when I saw a student staring at me. I looked away and sighed, and walked on. I pushed open the dor to the English room and trudged my way over to my seat. I took my English book out of my bag and threw it on the table, sat down, took out a pen and wrote about Romeo and Juliet. My eyes flashed around the room, looking for people I think I should avoid. They froze on a girl near me. She had long, whiteish hair and beautiful grey eyes. I stared at her while the lesson went on.
Rukario
Rukario
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukario Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 am

((I got bored, so I posted again. Sorry!))

I quickly grabbed up a small piece of paper I had in my pocket and wrote on it. I hoped she didn't know what I wrote, or I would be BIG TIME embarressed. I folded up the letter and turned it into a paper aeroplane. I was always good at making paper aeroplanes. As I threw the plane over, I ran the words I had written through my head.

"ちょっと。 かわいい、知っているか。 Kadaenから"

((Don't try translating it. It comes up with random stuff))
Rukario
Rukario
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:22 am

I let my eyes stray over Gjiona, she looked back... Why did her eyes look so much like mine? Was she like me? Was she a shifter?
Shrugging away my bizarre thoughts I snorted in annoyance, she was once again center of all attention! Great! Why is she so annoying...

UGH! Stop staring Isis... I pulled my eyes away from her and went back to writing up my notes. Why did she remind me of myself? Am i losing it? I looked away from my work and caught sight of a white haired, brownish eyed boy. That's weird... I thought... I gazed for a while until a familiar noise snapped me out of my trance... Arya? What was she doing here?
I looked under the table quickly, people must have thought I was doing something weird because the boy next to me laughed. I was tempted to bite his leg but shrugged the urge off and saw that it wasn't Arya... Instead it was a white wolf... It looked almost identical to Arya... Isis whispered something and the wolf snarled quietly at me and disappeared.

Rema nodded at me before disappearing into the darkness, I gripped Calast the sword of Creater closely and thought to myself How can Gjiona have the same sword as me? Only my father had these swords... But for her to have Desast the destroyer sword AND a dragon from the same family as mine... But she also has a Black wolf... Why is she so similar to me... Thats not good at all! She smiled viciously at me and I snarled back... But her eyes showed a deeper meaning... Had my father been with another woman before my mom... Or even at the same time?!
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 am

User: walterll
Humanoid name: Dramon
Good or Bad: Mostly good
Species: Elf
Powers: he is TELEPATHETIC - and it works both ways. o.O
Appearance: I can't draw, so I'll have to do it the old fashioned way *phails* He's bout 5ft 9, pointy ears (well, duh) very green eyes and brown hair. Is even more emo than Aru's character. =P
Personality: Moody, prefers to be left on own... mostly. Has one friend, who moved away. Tells this friend everything. Respects most people's privacy by staying out of their minds.
Other: Obsessed with noodles Has been to move stuff using his power (telekinesis) but only when it was truly desperate. Doesn't like being likened to Edward Cullen (I do though! xD )
Pet, Dragon or Anything else the character keeps close: A tiny silver dagger on a chain (not sharp)... It might have POWERS! (Toni knows where THAT idea came from xD).
History: Entire family was murdered by a group of outcast vampires. Hence not liking the whole Edward Cullen thing.

Last edited by walterll on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz TONI wanted more PERSONALITY *pouts*)

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am

((Accepted! You may start Razz))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 am

Crud, crud, crud! Dramon raced towards the classroom. Could the world not wait for one cigarette? He blasted in and landed in his chair.
"Uh, sorry I'm late."
The teacher just glared. Dramon would have been one of the most popular guys in the school, but he really didn't like most of the kids here. Except those human girls who looked like each other but apparently were not related. They seemed OK, although he knew what Gijona got up to with her boyfriends, and it was not pretty. Blood everywhere. Nasty. He hadn't actually talked to them. There were always rumours, and failing that, the power he'd been born with. He was quite proud of it, which was good, because seeing as he was 10 times older as all the kids here, he needed something to boost morale.

((I haz to go, sowwy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 am

I sighed, Gjiona glared at Dramon in annoyance... For some reason she hated him terribly! Maybe it was because of the small of cigarettes... Gjiona glared at me then and I jumped out of my seat... I mumbled "Miss... Can i be excused?!" Without waiting for an answer i ran out and slumped to the corridor floor. I heard a door slam and Gjiona was beside me.

"What is with you?!" I growled at Isis, she laughed at me and snapped
"Nothing more than normal..." I stood staring in confusion... Who was this girl?!
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 am

Kadaen sighed when the paper aeroplane hit the floor near her feet and she seemed to ignore it. When she left the classroom, he sighed. Then someone else burst in. I stared as he walked over to his desk and sat down, and sensed a great aura coming from him. Then I shook my head, rolled my eyes and looked at the door. A thought struck me. "May I go to the toilet, miss?" I said, raising my hand. The teacher nodded and I stood up, walked to the door and opened it. When I walked into the corridor, I saw the pretty girl and another girl that had left outside. I jumped over the first girl and avoided the other, and walked down towards the toilets. At the end of the corridor I looked back at the girls, then turned the corner and pushed my back against the wall. Peeking around the corner, I watched the girls but my focus was mainly on the cute one. I got a sense of danger from her but I ignored that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Half an hour later;
Dramon scowled. Two reasons. One, he stank of tobacco and two, the three who had left about half an hour ago hadn't returned. Unless Gijona and Isis had killed each other (possible) and the new guy had severe constipation (unlikely) then they were bunking off. NOBODY bunked off when Dramon couldn't. So, he decided to solve the two issues at once.
"Excuse me, can I pop out for a minute?"
Thankfully the teachers at the school were terrible. She just nodded. Dramon grinned and shot out. He headed straight for the bathroom, and saw mentioned new kid ogling Gijona. He leant on the wall next to him and muttered in his ear.
"That's a really bad idea. Most of her boyfriends end up dead. If you wanna follow them though, go for it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:26 am

Gjiona reached down to grab at my neck, I jumped away and pulled out Calast. She hissed and pulled out Dasast and Arya, the black wolf jumped forward but was batted away by Rema. I laughed "Sorry Gjiona... I am not to be beaten down by a dog... And a slut!"

I laughed at Isis in annoyance "I'm not a slut... I just need to feed!" My hand connected with her neck and we were both thrown back, Isis hissed and a long dragon tail batted at my face. Isis sighed "Lets go!" And we both left the school in a flash of black light.
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:27 am

Dramon paled. Whuh-oh. The girls had started fighting and then teleported. Frankly, Gjiona could go to hell, but Isis had always been patient with him, even if he was unsociable. She never called him Cullen (his worst nickname) whenever she did need to talk to him. So, for the first time in his life, he decided to help someone out.
"Stay here" he warned Kadaen.
Finding Isis' thoughts (there was no way he was going into Gjiona's mind) he blasted off at top elf pace (which is pretty fast).

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 am

Isis snapped at me, her tail raised threateningly. I snapped in annoyance "Who are you?" Isis dropped her tail and mumbled
"Something..." I laughed
"Why won't you tell me?"

I growled at Gjiona "You don't need to know!" She shrugged
"I just asked..."
"Well don't... It's nothing to do with you!" Gjiona snarled
"Why do you have a wolf like mine, why is your sword like mine? WHY do you look similar to me?!" It was my turn to shrug
"Am i supposed to know?"

I snorted "You should! Why don't you find out?!" Isis laughed
"No i won't find out! I have more important things to do that follow up things about a slutty, murdering vampire thing!" Growling I bared sharp, point fangs at Isis and she laughed. Her eyes turned black and her mouth stretched into a creul grin, I jumped back and asked
"What are you?" She smiled
"Nothing..."
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 am

It only took Dram a minute to get there. He was totally worn out, but he was there, and he recovered quickly, so he'd be OK. Sadly, Gjiona was not dead yet, and as he approached to (reluctantly) break up the fight, the little sword around his neck... changed. It looked the same, but it was different... somehow. Suddenly he understood. Gjiona and Isis were opposites, yet the same. Neither could die, or the Universe would be screwed. So he stopped them, grabbing Isis' arms.
"Isis! Stop it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 am

I turned on Dramon and hissed "I'm not going to kill my sister... I mean... This girl!" Gjiona growled
"What did you say?!" I sighed
"My father is your father... My mother was that of the shifter planet and your mother... Well you know she was a hybrid!"

I turned away from Isis... "You're my sister? But you choose the side of creation!" She shrugged
"And you chose destruction!" I laughed
"I suppose we must be... I mean you even have the wolf..." Isis nodded
"The wolves of Ezereal..." I smiled
"I will never hurt you sister!" Isis smiled and they embraced... Both finally having understood each other and finding the truth of their lives...
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:38 am

Dramon nodded. "Makes sense" he murmured. "I mean, just how different can two people be..?" He sighed. The one time he'd decided to help someone, he hadn't been needed. He'd spent his whole life not wanting to be wanted- seems he'd succeeded.
"I'm gonna get back to... ARGH!!" Dra roared as something flashed through his mind- something from the sword. Looked like some sort of bombsite. Probably his overactive imagination. What was not imaginary was the pain that rushed through him... and again, he knew. Something was coming. Something evil.

Destruction was coming. ((o.O))

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:41 am

I turned to Dramon and asked "What's wrong?" Gjiona snorted
"It's obvious... The cigs are playing on his brain!" I sighed
"Behave sister..." Gjiona smiled
"You always will be the responsible one..." I grinned
"And you will always be the slutty one!" Gjiona shrugged
"Maybe so..."

I turned to Dramon then and asked "So what DID you see?"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:45 am

Dramon staggered to his feet. "Can I just point out the cigarettes have no effect on my health?" he said, pointing at his ears. "Main reason why I do it." He paused for a moment, then sent them both what he saw telepathetically, minus the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 am

I gasped "Wow... It's like my planet?!" Gjiona cocked her beautiful head
"Ever gonna tell me about that?" I grinned
"Nope!" She shrugged and turned to Dramon
"Ok Elf boy... So you saw doom, gloom and destruction... Anything else?"

I smiled "It's not like it's going to happen soon... It's those stupid humans... They are killing our world!" Isis hissed for some reason
"Why do you think i come to school looking ill?!" I was shocked
"What do you mean?!" Isis sighed
"I have to take most of the destruction and gases they make for myself... It helps the worldbut makes me feel like crap!"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:54 am

"Uhm, no, but it hurt like hell. And I don't think it had anything to do with the humans, sadly. I think that a hole in the Universe may be opening up. Don't ask where I got that from, it's an elf thing. Anyway, what if the hole opens up? It may open a tunnel to a new universe. More likely though, it opens up a hole into the Void, which is basically nothingness. If this happens, it will form a black hole large enough to destroy everything."

((Elves are epic at metaphysics))

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 am

I laughed "Sounds fun..." Gjiona grinned
"Never thought you would welcome destruction so happily!" I shrugged
"With destruction comes creation!" Gjiona nodded
"Indeed sister... Indeed!"
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukario Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:41 am

Kadaen jumped when the girls disappeared, and decided to try and find them. He gave up later, and decided to return home. Opening the door, he walked in. He walked to his kitchen, where he grabbed a packet of crisps, and opened them. His mum walked into the room. She looked at Kadaen, then at his pocket, where there was a large bulge where his bottle of blood was. She reached into his pocket and brought it out. "Honey... what's this?"
"It's a drink." Kadaen replied quickly.
"What kind? I haven't seen a drink this colour before."
"It's...err... Grapetizer."
"Grapetizer? So they made Appletizer, Peartizer and now Grapetizer? What next, Bloodtizer?"
Kadaen laughed, then grabbed the bottle and darted into his room. He slumped against his wall and saw his snake gliding across the floor. He watched it as it slithered under his computer desk and stayed. That was where it usually slept. Kadaen walked over to his desk, grabbed the mouse and turned the computer on, hoping to find something out about these two girls.
Rukario
Rukario
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum