Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Heroes Tale!

2 posters

Go down

A Heroes Tale! Empty A Heroes Tale!

Post by austin Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:17 pm

I got an idea for a rp but couldnt think of a plot..I just know its going to be with superheroes... Everyone can be a superhero, but it has to be one thats already been created. But the idea is that you can also be some of the other guys, the guys that arent actually heroes or villains... The other guys... Im just going to name a bunch off for you guys to see and then hopefully you guys will help me think up a plot! Im just going to sort some of them out into the three main types, Marvel Comics, DC comics, and the others. Then Ill put them into teams if I need to like the avengers, the fantastic four and such.

Marvel Comics

Fatastic Four: Mr.Fantastic, The Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing
X-Men (there are over 50 different "X-men" so ill just name the main ones): Wolverine, Professer X, Jean Gray, Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Ice-Man. Villains: Magneto, etc.
Avengers: Thor, Iron-Man, The Hulk, Captain America, Black Panther, Vision

DC Comics

Justice League: Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder-Woman, Green Lantern, Red Tornado, Flash
Others: Aqua Man, Green Arrow, Cat-Woman, Super Girl, Joker, Lex Luther

Everyone Else

The League Of Extrodinary Gentlemen: Captain Nemo, Henry Jekyl/Edward Hyde, Mina Harker, Allen Quartermain, Rodney Skinner, Dorian Gray,
The Other Guys: Dracula, Hercules, Frankenstein, Van Helsing, The Blob, etc.
Golem Of Prauge, Godzilla, Freddy Crougar, Jason Vorheez, IT (the clown),

austin

Back to top Go down

A Heroes Tale! Empty Re: A Heroes Tale!

Post by Rukario Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 pm

((hey, how about that both sides of supers want to get rid of each other, so they decide to start a secret war or something))
Rukario
Rukario
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://pokepitcom.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum