Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Where Everything Unsual Is Usual

+2
Draconis
Neutual Demon
6 posters

Go down

A World Where Everything Unsual Is Usual Empty A World Where Everything Unsual Is Usual

Post by Neutual Demon Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 am

The world is full of life, excitement, and people with crazy powers. Well, not exactly crazy, just not the norm of powers should go. This world is a place where the Legendary Stair Summoner exists, the Master Captain Cookie Baker makes cookies in five seconds without any of the supplies to make cookies, and the main god is Demaq the Purple Potato God. Not weird enough for you? Wait, there's more to this.
The country you'll start in is called Some Butterflies, ruled by a king called No-Toes. He's having some trouble with his party arrangements, and can't read or write. But what ruined his party was that all the liquor bottles came to life! Glass Monsters terrorized the king before teleporting away to their evil master mind, and No-Toes uncle, Lord Demise.
The council of Awesome Wonderous Mages began to consult the insident, and came to the conclusion that Some Butterflies is in mortal danger! The Mages and the Very Holy Priest summoned the Purple Potato God, and told Demaq their conclusions. Demaq knew that their world was in danger, and so, Demaq (after digging up the Legendary Stair Summoner from the bar) are off to find the only savior the country has, who is off on vacation across the BlueNose mountains on the lovely sea-side country of Ocean. They must find the savior (who is a Necromancer who can't do anything without setting himself on fire) and find Lord Demise and save the world from the Glass Monsters and now the newly found enemy; TALKING ROCKS!

But of course, they can't do this alone, so they invite YOU to come and help them in their quest! Will you help them? Or will you be a smarty pants and join Lord Demise and his Glass minions to take over the world? Who knows, but I hope you'll make your choice quicker than I can, I mean, Lord Demise is very persuasive with his talk of giant cookies.

RULES!

-Oh, you know, no Overpowering, stealing other's characters, killing them off, stealing their wives, ext. ext.
- Two characters ONLY
- Powers MUST BE CREATIVE! Seriously, or I'll hurt you.
- You have a title? COOL! Add it to your name, but you don't have to keep typing it all the time
- Three sentences at least. With proper grammar, spelling, ext.
- ...Did I leave any out?

Character Sheet-

UserName:
Name:
Side: (yesh, you canz bez ebilz)
Appearance: (pictures are allowed)
Personality:
Powers: (be CREATIVE!)
Bio:
Other:

((...Okkayyy... probably forgot something, but whatever))

Last edited by Neutual Demon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Neutual Demon
Neutual Demon

Back to top Go down

A World Where Everything Unsual Is Usual Empty Re: A World Where Everything Unsual Is Usual

Post by Neutual Demon Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:08 am

Accepted Characters:

UserName: ND
Name: Demaq the Purple Potato God
Race: God (or goddess, depending on your point of view)
Side: Against Lord Demise
Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/britbqo0.jpg/ Muhahaha!
Personality: A bit weird, she's hyperactive, cheeful, and has a very short attention span. Oh, and she's a pacafist.
Powers: Making one regular potato into as many Purple Potatoes as she wants
Bio: NONE, gods don't need bios.
Other:

UserName: ND
Name: Marvalk the Legendary Stair Summoner
Race: Shade
Side: Against Lord Demise
Appearance: http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/images/armiesofWAR/darkelves/Dspl_01.jpg
Personality: A dark, quiet, thoughtful, and tricky man to catch, he hides and appears, and has a thing for getting into trouble. Most people wonder why he even joined the good side.
Powers: Summons stairs. It's kind of like a teleportation.
Bio: His past is forgotten, most likely due to too many drinks and bar fights.
Other:

Last edited by Neutual Demon on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Neutual Demon
Neutual Demon

Back to top Go down

A World Where Everything Unsual Is Usual Empty Re: A World Where Everything Unsual Is Usual

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:11 am

((Wow weird Oo))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukario Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:12 am

((THIS... IS... EPIC... WIN))
Rukario
Rukario
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://pokepitcom.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutual Demon Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:27 am

((Lol, this is why I'm not posting this anywhere's else. It's too... out there... XD ))
Neutual Demon
Neutual Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:01 am

((You should! People would love this!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutual Demon Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:15 pm

((LOL, yeah right.))
Neutual Demon
Neutual Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arck Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:16 pm

>>UM, so do we start? O.o<<
Arck
Arck

http://>Doesn't have one..<

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutual Demon Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 am

(( It depends... how many people are willing to RP? XD ))
Neutual Demon
Neutual Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arck Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 am

((I guess I am.. It looks.. Ehm.. Interesting.))
Arck
Arck

http://>Doesn't have one..<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:57 pm

((I will be willing when I find the time to fill out a form. I'm pretty busy.))

Back to top Go down

Post by MOUSY677 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:47 am

UserName: MOUSY677
Name: Dark (Dark Mousy)
Race: Sort of weird angel thing.
Side: Good!
Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img293/5240/darkig1.jpg He also has very large, black wings, but only sometimes.
Personality: Well, he's strange, to say the least. He's usually pretty calm, unless he's in a bad mood, when he's really quite evil. The police, etc. have been after him for years, so he's pretty clever at hiding. He's usually as far away from a fight as he can be, unless it directly involves him, in which case he's probably killed several people. He's like that.
Powers: Weird ones. He can use his feathers as sort of weapons and he can sort of make his wings disappear. He's also a really good fighter.
Bio: Umm... He doesn't like to talk about his past.
Other: Nope.
MOUSY677
MOUSY677
Uber Noob
Uber Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Devious_Bookworm Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:14 pm

((Two words, ND: EPIC. WIN. That is what this RP is. XD))

UserName: Devious_Bookworm
Name: Ithime the Somnabulist
Race: Human
Side: Against whoever's attacking her at the moment, though she's generally good
Appearance: Yay for being lazy and just putting a picture!
Personality: Since she's barely awake at all, Ithime is generally confused when she's conscious as she usually finds herself in an entirely new location, whether another town or the street outside of the tavern she fell asleep in. Still, she likes to help others as best as she can... which isn't very much when she actually offers to help, as her magical ability only functions when she's asleep.
Powers: The ability to cast powerful spells only when she is asleep (and she cannot do a thing when she is awake XD)
Bio: Infamous for destroying entire towns if she's awakened in the wrong manner, people generally just don't even try to approach Ithime anymore. She's known to walk, talk, and even eat and drink while asleep. When awake, she has no memory of what happened while she was unconscious, nor does she have any trace of magical power; the wizard that taught her was strange like that.
Other:
Devious_Bookworm
Devious_Bookworm
Uber Noob
Uber Noob

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Possibilities/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum