Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diabolo: The Six Great Spirits

3 posters

Go down

Diabolo: The Six Great Spirits Empty Diabolo: The Six Great Spirits

Post by Rukario Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:28 am

The blood spilt is his now.

The blood to be spillled will be his.

The blood never spilled will soon be his.

"BLOOD! BLOOD!"

Two young boys looked at themselves. Blood covered their shirts and skin.

"THEY KILLED A LITTLE GIRL! CALL THE POLICE, SOMEONE!"

The boys looked up at each other. "We didn't kill anybody..." said the smaller one.

"We helped Mio..." said the taller one.

Blood stained the sidewalk and some of the road. There was no body there. People started crowding around in a huge circle. A large woman burst into the middle of the ring. She was obesely fat, and seemed pregnant. She screamed. "OH MY GOD! MY CHILD DID THIS?"

The smaller one of the boys looked at the woman. "Mom?"

The other child grabbed his hand. "What's the matter?"

"WHAT'S THE MATTER?! HOW COULDN'T YOU KNOW!? YOU KILLED SOMEONE!"

"No, mom! We didn't!"

"SHUT UP!" the woman screamed, and roared in anger. People started to say how bad a mother she is. She screamed and grabbed the smaller boy when an old woman grabbed the other. The two boys reached out. "NO! Don't go, Rai!" said the smaller one.

"I promise we'll meet again, Ren!" said the other one, and they were dragged away.

-----------10 YEARS LATER------------

Ren fell backwards onto the ground. A group of thugs laughed. "Why don't you talk, transfer kid?" said one of them who seemed larger than the rest. Ren spat some blood out of his mouth, and stood up. He pushed himself up against a wall.

"You gotta learn that WE'RE the bosses around here. Now give us your money."

Ren snarled, and pushed himself further against the wall.

"If that's the way you play, then be prepared for some GOOD fun... Rhino!" said the large one, and a huge, fat one stepped in, carrying a knife. Ren gulped. The one supposedly called Rhino smirked, then lunged at Ren. Ren ducked, but the knife went straight for his head. Ren shut his eyes, expecting something terrible to happen. He heard a sound of the knife cutting into flesh, but not into his. He looked up, and saw someone holding out his arm with the knife in it. Ren stared. The boy looked at him. Ren thought he seemed familiar, but then looked at the thugs, who were gaping, and running away. The boy turned to Ren again, who was now gone.

-----THE NEXT DAY-----

Ren walked up the road alone. He didn't like being alone. He turned around to check if anyone was coming. No-one was. He sighhed, then turned around. He jumped when he saw the boy from yesterday there. His sleeve was torn, and in the gap, there was no wound. "Yo," said the boy, and sipped a drink of Fanta. "You okay?"

Ren stepped backwards. "What do you want?"

The boy frowned. "So you don't remember me?"

"I don't remember anything since from eight and up."

"Oh... I see. See ya round," he said, then walked off. Ren watched him as he went.

The boy, as he walked, sighed sadly. I've spent ten years looking for you, Ren... now you don't even recognize me.

Ren carried on walking. He reached his house, and opened the door. His mom was lying on the bed in another room. There were glass bottles and wine glasses everywhere. "Hi, honey.... come on, fix your mom some dinner... I've had a rough day...."

Ren looked at her. She's said those exact words over two days. I wonder what's wrong?

He fixed some dinner, then put it in front of her. She didn't move. There was still the dinner from yesterday there, uneaten. Ren sighed, and walked out of the room. The phone rung. "I'll get it!" said his mom, and she reached for the phone.

"You murderer..." said the voice on the phone.

Ren's mom screamed.

"It's your fault that she's dead... it's all your fault..." said the voice.

Ren's mom dropped the phone, screeching with anger.

Ren ran over to the room. His mom was standing in there, holding a broom. She screamed and shoved it at Ren's face. Ren fell backwards, clutching the place where she had pushed it. Ren's mom stepped out of the room and pointed the broom at his face. "I'VE HAD ROCKS THROWN AT ME, ASHAMED, DIVORCED... IS EVERYTHING A CHILD DOES THEIR MOTHER'S FAULT?!"

Ren suddenly realized what was going on. The boy he had seen, the one that defended him... "RAI!" He called.

Rai appeared at the doorway. He quickly looked from Ren to his mom, and suddenly he smiled.

Ren's mom looked at him. "YOU... BRAT FROM THE ORPHANGE!" she cried, and garbbed a knife and threw it at him. Rai put his arm in the way, and the knife sunk into his hand. Ren watched in horror. Rai stopped for a moment, then carried on. Ren's mom now dropped the broom, and now rushed into the kitchen. Ren looked at him. "Rai! I remember!"

"Good. Do you remember that I'm the shield and you're the sword?"

"No... tell me later."

"OK."

While they talked, Ren stood up, and looked at his mom. She was holding a tank of gasoline, and she was pouring it on the house. Ren stepped back as she withdrew a matchbox. "All.... all I wanted was for you to hug me one more time, mom..." he said sadly.

"Come on then...." she said, and dropped the now-lit match onto the floor. The place immediately set alight. "Come hug me, Ren..."

Ren stepped forward, but Rai grabbed him. "NO! MOM!"

Almost a skeleton now, Ren's mom stepped forward. Her voice was different now. "Don't come near me, you devil...." she said, then collapsed, as did the house on top if her. Ren was pulled away.

-----THE NEXT DAY-----

Ren and Rai stood together in silence. "So, Rai.... what is the truth?"

Rai smiled. "When we were seven... we made a deal with the Diabolo. Mio was your cousin..."

*FLASHBACK...*

"Who's this, Ren?" said Rai.

Ren smiled. "This is Mio. She's my cousin, but she's like my little sister, you know?" He pointed to Mio, a small beautiful girl. Her curly blonde hair reached her shoulders, and her sea-blue eyes looked at Rai adoringly. Rai blushed. "So why is she with you?" he asked.

"Well, her mom and dad have had a fight. They're scaaary. Now Mio has to live with us because they said the might kill her."

"We'll protect you!" said Rai.

Mio giggled. "Thanks."

Ren smiled. "Now how are we gonna protect her from her parents?"

"Little children... come here..."

Ren, Rai and Mio spun around. There was no-one there. Mio shivered. Ren and Rai stood in front of her. "Who are you?" said Ren.

"I am Diabolo... I will help your friend... just say "NEMA" and you will be able to protect her with my help. Give her to me, then say "NEMA"."

Ren and Rai looked at Mio, who shrugged. They looked at each other, then took Mio and placed her in front of them. They then said together, "NEMA!" and then there was a blinding white flash.

"BLOOD! BLOOD!"

*FLASHBACK END*

"Oh... so we were given these powers to help Mio?"

"Not exactly. Diabolo tricked us and took Mio from us. Now we have been given the powers of sword and shield. You are the sword of offence. I am the sheil of defence. I cannot be harmed, but you can kill easier. It is the only way we can survive."

"So is 666 or something gonna appear on my body?"

"How about you add those numbers up?"

"Err... 18."

"Exactly. When we become 18 we become monsters. We become Diabolo."

"So we need to die before we're 18?"

"I guess so."

"Oh... that's quite depressing."

"I know, but now we're both 17, we have one year to find Mio."

"So we'll kill Diabolo and the curse'll be uplifted?"

"That's right. And Mio will come back."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I also happen to have a small ability of transformation. You do too. I can only transform into dragons, but you can't. You can transform into pretty much everything else... there will certainly be restrictions, though."

"DRAGON?"

"Yeah. Look, I'll show you." He quickly muttered something, and transformed into a stone/vampire dragon. Ren stared.

"WOW."

The dragon laughed. "Come on, let's go find some more people that are like us. There's bound to be people like us."

Ren nodded, and watched as Rai transformed back. "Let's go."

You had a similar experience. You need to find Diabolo. He is everywhere... in 18-year old humans, in churches... you must kill every form of Diabolo as you can before it takes over you.

OK, that took WAY too long.

So, here's the Rules:

1. NO SPAM
2. NO GOD-MODDING
3. NO FLAMING
4. TRY BE PG-13
5. SENSOR YOUR CURSES!
6. NO JOINING WITHOUT APPLYING
7. IF IT SAYS "NO MORE SPACES" THEN IT MEANS "NO MORE SPACES"
8. NO POWERPLAYING
9. WHAT I SAY GOES, SO NO "Oh, but surely I can transform into this!" S***!

Please follow the rules, or you will be excluded from the RP.

Here's my character sheet as a base for yours.

Username: AruGard
Preferred Name: Aru
Character Name: Ren
Personality: (optional. I won't do one, but you'll see what he's like later)
Appearance: A young man, with fairly long but scruffy brown hair. He has blue eyes, and is quite tall and slim. He wears ripped jeans and a scruffy top.
Other: (anything else you want to add. Optional)
Human/dragon name: Rai
Human/dragon gender: Male
Human/dragon personality: (again, optional.)
Human/dragon breed: (must be DC, you can have mixes, but only of two kinds) Stone/Vamp
Other: (anything else again, optional)
Name of friend to be rescued: Mio
Gemder of friend to be rescued: Female.
Other: same as the others, optional)

WHEW! I'm SO glad that this is over.

So enjoy!

Accepted sheets.

Toni's:
Username: Dracotamer46
Preferred Name: Toni :K
Character Name: Toni -lol-
Personality: Shy, kind, caring, trusting and feels like she is the cause of pain. Also pessimistic.
Appearance: A Young Woman who wears jeans and plain tops, she has dark brown, long hair, Dark brown eyes. She is quite tall and slim.
Other: Lost all of her family ages ago, Isis is her sister.

Human/dragon name: Isis
Human/dragon gender: Female
Human/dragon personality: Outgoing, kind, caring like her sister, protective and put up a good fight.
Human/dragon breed: Human but turns into a Gold, Silver and Frilled Dragon.
Other: She is a beautiful young woman who wears tank tops and jeans, she has long black hair and Blue eyes. She is of a similar build to her sister but she is very pale.

Name of friend to be rescued: Somai
Gemder of friend to be rescued: Male
Other: None yet
Rukario
Rukario
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://pokepitcom.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Diabolo: The Six Great Spirits Empty Re: Diabolo: The Six Great Spirits

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:30 am

((When ya starting?))
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukario Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:31 am

((when one more person joins. *looks slowly towards Ferg*))
Rukario
Rukario
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://pokepitcom.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Phanpy1993 Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:27 pm

(I'll just post it cause it didn't say PM

Username: Phanpy1993
Preferred Name: Phanpy, Amanda, Anana.
Character Name: Ayleth
Personality: You will see
Appearance: Brown long hair, blue eyes, wears a long blue dress, that hangs by her feet. The bottom of the dress has yellow flowers in a row. She is pale, 5'7 feet long. She also wears a sapphire necklaces, that was her mothers. She has a scar on her right eye
Other: Nope

Human/dragon name: Kadaen (Taking it cause you aren't Aru)
Human/dragon gender: Male
Human/dragon personality: It'll show in the RP
Human/dragon breed: (must be DC, you can have mixes, but only of two kinds) Part earth part stone.
Other: None

Name of friend to be rescued: Air-a-leth
Gemder of friend to be rescued: Female.
Other: same as the others, optional)

Done)
Phanpy1993
Phanpy1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down