Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riders Fayte and Dragons destiny!

3 posters

Go down

Riders Fayte and Dragons destiny! Empty Riders Fayte and Dragons destiny!

Post by Draconis Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:11 am

((This is number 2 of a sequel but I lost the last one :S)

((Beginners welcome! Also if you have no dragons you can make one up (but you must say it is made up) And it must be a dragcave dragon ^_^))

Plot;

100 years have passed since the Great Slaughter that the Dark King bought, A truce was made between the races. The Kings and Queens of the races have gone quiet, something is wrong! Riders have rose again to discover what is wrong, The Rider of Dawn has come back from hiding and is helping the others riders. No one had seen this Rider and no one knows who or what he or she is... All the know is that he/she is a friend to all the royals, powerful and that she helped take down the dark king. A prophet told this rider
"Riders of Fayte will be born, they must be saved or all else fails. Lead them..."

~5 more years~

"Get down!" Shouted a broad man, he pushed a young girl out of his way. She fell to the floor just missing the gun shot that had flew past her head, the girl screamed and the man smiled sadly "Go with her..." He pointed to a woman just walking out of the shadows of a forest, the girl looked at the woman and she asked
"Who are you?" The woman smiled kindly
"Salvation!"

~The present (Just another year)~

The royals haven't been heard from for about 7 years now, a mysterious Woman is appearing and saving children who would otherwise die. She places them with different people who care for them, most are now about 14, some older, some younger. One Royal is present, the king of Dragons is helping these children and telling them of their gifts. The children who are being hunted are riders... The Dragon king is bringing the 2 souls together (Dragon and Humanoid) But will it be enough?
As if that wasn't enough the races are losing hold on peace, without the royals only one person is holding peace and even he/she is remaining quiet... The dragons have their own problem, a mass of Slayers are rising and they wish to kill all. Are the 3 problems related? We think so! Maybe the Warriors of Fayte can save us...

Info on the Races/Clans;

~Humans~
They are Trying to Defeat the Elves most, for some reason they don't agree with the way elves live! Their Dragons love to Pick fights and Will have the same personality has their Riders. They call upon Machines and City animals to aid them. Their queen or king is a strong ruler and likes to use her/his Iron fist to keep things in order.
~Elves~
Humans are their arch enemy, They focus most of their Strength on them. The elven Dragons are Graceful and Don't eat meat! They ask forest creatures to help. Their queen Is A strong magic user.
~Werewolves~
Enemy's of the vampires always at war, but nothing this big. They use Wolves in battle. Their Dragons Howl more than they growl and Have Dark blue eyes. Their king or queen is a Fierce ruler who Will enjoy a fight and Celebrate a victory.
~Vampires~
They will forever fight with the werewolves However This war has not made them forget The old ways, they fight At night mainly but will fight in the shade at day. Vampiric Dragons are Blood thirsty and Some summon bats, With Blood red eyes they are well adapted to the night. Their queen or king is A Shadow of a bat and Is the one of the strongest Warriors in the clan.

Evil;

~Shadow~
It's said that this creature has no form for he was to corrupt when he obtained an almighty ring called Gyges ring (I liked the idea of a magical ring with no consequences XD It was not originally my idea!) He can do whatever he likes but somehow he has a weak spot.
~Slayers~
The People after the Dragons, they have creatures of myth with them that act as dragons.
~Peace-Breakers~
(You can't pay these! They are just there making things worse) They Are starting a war again, it seems they are following in the Dark Kings footsteps!

Secret Characters;
There are 7 more secret characters and i will PM you if your chosen for 1, you must be active, pretty literate and avoid the one liners (It's not a stubborn rule, i am very terrible sometimes)

Rules;

(Ha you thought you could escape Toni's devil like rules... Well you cannot *chuckles darkly*)
-NO GODMODDING,
-NO POWERPLAY,
-Don't start until I have accepted you and only me unless i say otherwise.
-No egg spam ((I shouldn't need to say this but Some people don't listen!))
-ONLY DRAGONS ON YOUR SCROLL! Can be any age has long has its the same species and name as on your scroll!
-Eggs aren't allowed
-OOC Must be in (())
-Maximum of 2/3 Characters and only up to 2 dragons for each.
-Try to use more than one line when rping, try to be literate (I can break the rules myself so if i do point it out Smile) and correct spelling where you can.
-Otherwise have fun!
-AND DO NOT CALL ME DRACOTAMER46, Please, please, please call me Toni :K I dislike it when people say "Hi Dracotamer, wazzup?!" Toni's quicker and easier Smile

(Come on they aren't that bad :K)

THE FORMS (Du du duuuuu);

Riders;

Name of Humanoid (Good) character:
Appearance (Picture allowed):
Clan:
Dragon species:
Character personality:
Dragon personality:
Other:
Character power:
Dragon power:
Username:

Dragon slayer form; ((If you want to be a slayer please also be a rider!))

Name of Humanoid (Dragon slayer) character:
Appearance (Picture allowed):
Clan (Can be any):
Creature species (Picture or description of what it looks like please):
Character personality:
Dragon personality:
Other:
Character power:
Creature power:
Username:

Shadow Form (Only one, Mail me forms for Shadow and i will choose the best within a few days if more than one!);

Name of Shadow:
Appearance (Picture allowed, the shadow can change form but has no complete form Smile):
Follower name (Like a mythical creature, preferably dark or evil):
Follow species (Picture or description of what it looks like please):
Shadow personality:
Follower personality:
Other:
Shadows main power:
Followers power:
Username:

(Do i need anything else?)
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Riders Fayte and Dragons destiny! Empty Re: Riders Fayte and Dragons destiny!

Post by Devious_Bookworm Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Name of Humanoid (Dragon slayer) character: Caella Steelwind
Appearance: Tall and slender, like the rest of her kind, Caella exudes serenity and grace. Her hair falls to her midback in a silken blonde waterfall when it is not tied back into a long braid. She has emerald green eyes and a pale complexion. Generally, Caella favors simple and plain clothing, often donning a forest green tunic, a leather vest over that, tan breeches, and worn leather boots. She wears two daggers strapped to her belt, with another two sheathed on her forearms, and a quiver of arrows slung across her shoulder.
Name of Creature: Alphonse
Clan (Can be any): Elven Dragon Slayer ((Wasn't too sure what to put ^.^))
Creature species: Griffon/ Griffin/ Gryphon: a creature with the body of a lion and the head of an eagle. In Alphonse's case, his front legs are that of a golden eagle's with their claws and his hindquarters are that of a lion. He retains the ability to fly via a pair of large feathered wings, which are a pale gold.
Character personality: Even though she is concerned only for herself and Alphy (as she teasingly calls her companion), Caella has a passion for nature, especially forests, and will do anything to protect it. She feels that the Dragon King should leave everything well alone, that the world would right itself in the end without the intervention of the fabled Fayted Riders. Caella herself is uninterested in the war between the races, though the return of The Shadow piques her curiosity and concern.
[s]Dragon[/s] Creature? personality: Aloof and calm, Alphonse serves to balance Caella's sometimes wild nature, serving as the wise advisor to his companion. He favors sleeping and is often slow to awaken, especially during the middle of the day.
Other:
Character power: Control over earth
Creature power: The ability to fly and to speak the Human and Elven tongue
Username: Devious_Bookworm
Devious_Bookworm
Devious_Bookworm
Uber Noob
Uber Noob

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Possibilities/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Draconis Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:50 am

((Accepted, need more people though :S))

FORMS!

Name of Humanoid (Dragon slayer) character: Caella Steelwind
Appearance: Tall and slender, like the rest of her kind, Caella exudes serenity and grace. Her hair falls to her midback in a silken blonde waterfall when it is not tied back into a long braid. She has emerald green eyes and a pale complexion. Generally, Caella favors simple and plain clothing, often donning a forest green tunic, a leather vest over that, tan breeches, and worn leather boots. She wears two daggers strapped to her belt, with another two sheathed on her forearms, and a quiver of arrows slung across her shoulder.
Name of Creature: Alphonse
Clan (Can be any): Elven Dragon Slayer ((Wasn't too sure what to put ^.^))
Creature species: Griffon/ Griffin/ Gryphon: a creature with the body of a lion and the head of an eagle. In Alphonse's case, his front legs are that of a golden eagle's with their claws and his hindquarters are that of a lion. He retains the ability to fly via a pair of large feathered wings, which are a pale gold.
Character personality: Even though she is concerned only for herself and Alphy (as she teasingly calls her companion), Caella has a passion for nature, especially forests, and will do anything to protect it. She feels that the Dragon King should leave everything well alone, that the world would right itself in the end without the intervention of the fabled Fayted Riders. Caella herself is uninterested in the war between the races, though the return of The Shadow piques her curiosity and concern.
[s]Dragon[/s] Creature? personality: Aloof and calm, Alphonse serves to balance Caella's sometimes wild nature, serving as the wise advisor to his companion. He favors sleeping and is often slow to awaken, especially during the middle of the day.
Other:
Character power: Control over earth
Creature power: The ability to fly and to speak the Human and Elven tongue
Username: Devious_Bookworm
Draconis
Draconis
Creator
Creator

https://draconisv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by walterll Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 pm

((Can you copy my character over from the original? CBF to do a new one xD))
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

http://twitter.com/danschmizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down