Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum rules

Go down

Forum rules Empty Forum rules

Post by walterll Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 am

OK guys, here are the rules. I got the basic ideas from Draconis mark 1, so all credit to Toni.

1. No swearing, spamming or flaming please (lesser swears are OK, but nothing too heavy please) Using *s are allowed as well but not several different symbols, i.e $&$&% (This makes people get annoyed and also rather confused.

2. I don't ask for passwords. Neither does Toni. Nor will any of the mods (isn't that right, mods? ) If someone does, PM a mod/admin and we will smite them look into it.

3. What Toni and I say > what the mods say > what the members say. End of.

4. Double posting is OK. Nothing above 3 though please, unless there's a good reason or the topic (OR WHOLE FREAKING FORUM) is particularly dead. This applies to BUMPs too.

5. No staff apps ATM. If the forum recovers sufficiently we'll see.

6. NO CYBERING. Anything more than kissing/ hugging will be an INSTANT perma-ban (UNLESS, We deem it OK, and you have asked us AND put a warning in the title of the RP!). This includes posting nasty links/ images.

7. No making topics just to advertise. Signatures are fine, but there are other places to show off your forum. Anyone doing this will be warned and their posts deleted, and warned, I mean it, it annoys me and it annoys Dan (edit by Dan - In fairness, that's not hard ). We work hard to get this forum up SO DON'T TRY STEALING OUR THUNDER so don't wreck it!!

8. Me and Toni are both incredibly busy, we just can't be here 24/7. So we'll make an effort, but we are not superheroes. If there's a problem that requires special wonderful admin powers, email us if we're not on at walterll@hotmail.co.uk (me) or bikergirlonrange456@hotmail.co.uk (Toni.) You WILL NOT get admin access, you WILL NOT get the password and you WILL NOT be allowed into the secrets of the mods, so don't even try it.

9. Respect ALL members. Not just Toni + Dan. Also, please respect staff by not mini-modding. Helping out is OK, simply mailing us to let us know of a problem, but we don't need people undermining our authority, and trying to take over. It's simple, let us know, don't start modding, got it? Good!

9.5. Not really a rule, but please advertise us. Draconis 1 closed because it was too slow. Let's change that this time. What is a rule is that members who aren't active for over 2 months will be deleted unless they warn us beforehand why they can't come on.

10. HAVE FUN! NOW!

34. Let's not go there. o_O

Our chatbox rules (yes, yes it does.)

1. Follow the rules of the forum, no ignoring them, most apply to the chatbox.

2. No giving out any personal information, DO NOT go further than giving out your name. If you seriously have a problem with people harrassing you, we can help, block, ban, all that jazz, if it gets worse we can offer advice. We are NOT Gods so don't try to get us to fix all your problems.

3. We want to see respect, I know it's in the main rules but come on, I don't like it when people undermine others because they are younger, a different gender, whatever. Don't do it, this WILL end in a serious warning or ban.

4. That's it, I think, If Me or Dan think of anymore they go here, don't wreak things for others, the chatbox is up for you to have fun! Don't mess it up!

P.S. Apologies for the wall of text. These may be edited along the line, mainly so I (Toni or Dan when he wants to) can get more up for you all. So yeah, More rules = safer environment/No stupid rulebreakers that drive me up the wall and let out Trisha.
walterll
walterll
Administrator
Administrator

http://twitter.com/danschmizz

Back to top Go down