Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan's DC Help Guide

Go down

Dan's DC Help Guide Empty Dan's DC Help Guide

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 am

Hey everyone,
Because I'm incredibly caring, I've decided to set up a Dragon Cave help page for those of you who need help with this. I'M NOT GIVING AWAY SECRETS. That's against the DC TOS. (By the way, if you're not on Dragon Cave already, which you should be, go here)
I'll split it up into 3 posts. Basic, intermediate and advanced.

Basic

This section will go through all the need-to-know stuff of the site.

OK, the idea of DC is to steal dragon eggs and raise them. It's relatively easy to do, and there are two main ways to do this. There are;
a) the main egg drop
b) the abandoned page (AP).
There is also a third way, trading/gifting dragons, but I'll get to that in Intermediate.

To snag an egg, all you need to do is click it. That's it! However, there is a chance someone will get to it before you... So you'd better be quick. If you get the egg, it will come up with a code page. Ignore this. There are plenty of sites that only need the code (a unique 4 character code given to each dragon, ie AbCD) Some don't even need that, just your scroll name. I'll recommend some good sites to use at the end of this post.)

So, once you've snagged your egg, what do you do? Post it! Put it in lots of different places. Basically, given the right amount of time, a dragon will grow, but it needs views and unique views. Clicks help, but are not necessary. I've had dragons hatch with 0 clicks. After at least 3 and a half days, the egg will hatch. You can name it then, but I recommend you wait another day and a half till it genders (where you find out if it's a boy or girl). After all, having a male dragon called Mary would be slight-ly embarrassing. Another 3.5 days after it hatches, the hatchling will be ready to grow up. Don't panic if it doesn't grow up on 3 days and 12 hours. It can take time. And that's all the basics. Good sites to post on are;
The DCFansite
Daily Dragon Fix
SotiDragon's Nest and Nursery
Hope this helps. Intermediate coming soon!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum