Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostfire Academy

Go down

Frostfire Academy Empty Frostfire Academy

Post by Fella Sun May 23, 2010 10:06 am

Frostfire Academy
Wizards, Magicians and Magis!
In a small island, right in the middle of Baloner, the town considered central in the world, lies the sorcery academy; "Frostfire".
Where middle ages touch modern world, where antiques meet with top of technology, you are how to learn two of five elements, of your choice.
No weapons, no advancements, just you and you're element.
"Young wizards, welcome to Frostfire Academy!"

Each one of you, 12 young teenagers who just arrived 14th age quite a while ago, is looking at the flyer where those stuff are written, when the mighty gate of the academy stands infront of you.

-----------------------

Plot
You are in the middle of the 21st century, where modern combine with those dark days. Guns and swords are not so common yet you will see some in the game. You basically use elements, each controlled. The elements are:
Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Life*

Not everyone controls elements. Frostfire Academy was opened only in the beggining of the 20th century, yet it is really popular and people just love sorcery, the feeling of controlling elements. The sorcery was known since the past and went between families, since the middle ages. People also taught each other, and thats how the academy was opened. Since the opening of the academy people has been stopped teaching they're families or each other.
The "Wizard" title is a respectful title and not everyone officially achieves it. The most probably are Magis or Magicians, something that way, meaning, they know sorcery but they barely use it.
The power to control elements is achieved only when you become 14, If you passed 14 you can't have your powers.

Today, only 5% of the world's population is wizards, and the biggest assemblage of them is in Big England, which Baloner is her capital city. And what is the treatment for wizards? Some support it, some not. The opinion is still opositional in this world.

Where do you go in this story?
You are all teenagers who just arrived 14 and joining the Academy. Why? You pick why. You can come from different places around the world, all towns, citys and lands are all the same. You passed the entrance exam for the academy, and today is the day you join it.

Everything will be explained later in the game; situation of the world, hows advancement in the area compared to middle ages, whats the discipline and etc...

A few things;
You are not wizards, magicians or magis, you never ever did any magic before, you have no knowledge about magic besides theres an academy and that It's popular. You didn't learn, you will at the academy. This world is completely normal besides magic - No japanese-speaking fish, By the way, It's not spells, It's just elements controlling - you and you're body, later you will learn controlling magic with a weapon combined. Life is an element whose basically heals and supports, it has only one or two hitting casts, it is like water, yet has more heals and less damage casts

Extras
How will the game roll: You are academy students, four years of training, each year is 5 weeks. I give a situation and you answer it, simple, piece of cake.

Game Objectives: Each one has a different objective, you pick you're objective in the beginning. If It's changed, try getting a new one. What is your final objective? That'll be later explained.

I will be controlling 3 main NPCs:
Frostfire Academy Managerv
Mr. Williams, the hottie headmaster, he is 38 years old.
Frostfire Academy Brianandsera
Brian Lee and Sera Tensu, the popular students, Brian controls Fire and Life, Sera controls Water and Air. They are both seniors, 18 years old and boyfriend and girlfriend.
Credits goes to me for editting and for Marty on Deviantart (Her Page)

Maps
Frostfire Academy
Frostfire Academy Frostfireacademy
The Halls
Frostfire Academy Thehall
The Halls 2
Frostfire Academy Thehall2
Cafeteria
Frostfire Academy Cafetria
Boys Dorm
Frostfire Academy Boysdorm
Girls Dorm
Frostfire Academy Girlsdorm

Outside the academy lies a forest on the west and the big city on the east, I am not responsible if you go into the forest and die.

Character Sheets
Code:
[B]Forum Username (EX Fella):[/B]
[B]Full Character Name (EX John Williams Smith):[/B]
[B]Elements (EX Water & Earth):[/B]
[B]Gender (EX Male):[/B]
[B]Age (EX 14):[/B]
[B]State (EX Rookie for first year at academy, Novice for second year, Advanced for third year and Senior for fourth and last year):[/B]
[B]History/Biography (Write down your character's history, must end at the Academy):[/B]
[B]Personality (EX Cold and cool, Shy and sweet):[/B]
[B]Appearence (Get a picture or describe):[/B]
[B]Objectives (EX Becoming the greatest wizard):[/B]
[B]Other (Whatever you want else):[/B]

Without my diggin' up:

Code:
[B]Forum Username: [/B]
[B]Full Character Name: [/B]
[B]Elements: [/B]
[B]Gender: [/B]
[B]Age: [/B]
[B]State: [/B]
[B]History/Biography: [/B]
[B]Personality: [/B]
[B]Appearence: [/B]
[B]Objectives: [/B]
[B]Other: [/B]

After picking up 12 students I will pick 4 NPCs:
The Janitor
The Dormmaster
The Academy's Guard
The School Counselor

Some of the stats matter in the form.
Gender -
Male will be controlling fire and earth better, Female will be controlling water and air better.
Elements -
Fire - Fire and water will be the most hard to learn, Fire and air is easier for fire.
Water - Water and fire will be the most hard to learn, Water and earth is easier for water.
Earth - Earth and air will be the most hard to learn, Earth and water is easier for earth.
Air - Air and earth will be the most hard to learn, Air and fire is easier for air.
Life - Easy with everyone

If you pick for example Water and Air, it will be much easier than Water and Fire.
Also, you're character must start at the Age 14, unless I allow other ages between 14 to 18, or if you're an NPC It's from 19 to 65.

Rules

Basic Rules
1) Follow the Draconis forums official rules
2) OoC Chat is written by [, [[, ((, (.
3) Thoughts are written by Italic.
4) IC Speak is written by "Speak".
5) No godmodding, modding, powerplaying. Only the creator is allowed doing those.
6) Keep fights & love PG-13.
7) No cursing

Specific Ruls
1) My words are law, disobey them and you are completely dead.
2) Do not create mary-sue/gary-sue or anti ones.
3) All character forms are sent via PM to me, else will be automatically denied.
4) Only one 14 years old kid who learns magic character, you can create only 3 normal characters who can't use magic since they passed the year.
5) If you gotta go and you will make people wait til you post, make your character sleep or something
6) Inactive for 3 weeks without telling equals dead character.
7) After picking up 12 students I will pick 4 NPCs:
The Janitor
The Dormmaster
The Academy's Guard
The School Counselor

Cool You must ask for a permission to be older than 14. Unless I did not agree you may not be 15+ and you must ask for a state change, you can't begin as Novice, Advanced etc... unless I approve it!
9) Creating twin characters whose 14 and learn magic is allowed as long as each knows one element and that they can use both combined like a normal magician only when close to each other.
10) Have fun!

Accepted Characters/Reserved Spots
Fella
Fella
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum